Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st ) Pot and scroll don't count, for sure
    It's over 9000 % sure ..... for pot and scroll, only for pot and scroll !!!

2nd ) Even it have count why you want player to loose award, you are jealous?
    Of course all under 250K are jealous, ppl who miss 3K br are, it's natural, but at least as these casher pay for the server we are using even there is some pot and scroll or other things who count, young kid act like this, if i can't have it, he won't be able too, cause i don't want too *cry*

You always complain R2 don't give anything, are never fair, at lest if pot and scroll had count it was a mistake for the player, you are just never happy !!!
    Last edited by Makenshisensei; 11-28-2014, 09:30 AM.
    Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
      They are potted, and it is easy to prove - they are 50-60k higher than they have been on rankings for the last month. Please tell me why this has happened when we were told pots did not count?
      I don't know why. Dark and I have been pressing this case very hard since we heard the first people claim they did count. We've been hammering the GMs pretty bad about that. And what I said was the official reply from the devs as told to the GMs.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        I don't know why. Dark and I have been pressing this case very hard since we heard the first people claim they did count. We've been hammering the GMs pretty bad about that. And what I said was the official reply from the devs as told to the GMs.
        All you need to do is check the strength rankings today, and for the last month lol. At least 15 people on there are clearly potted and are 50-60k more than usual. I took a screenshot of my unpotted BR and can prove it - will people be asked to do this?
        Server: S371
        Guild: Harmony♣
        Class: Archer
        Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Missing R2 servers

Merged servers Frost Summit (S265), Frost Pyre (S268), Grey Rise (S278), Wolfcrest (S281), Gorgen Desert (S314), Morend (S318), Thresher Island (S321) and Hidden Grove (S324) are not shown at all.Click image for larger version

Name:	hof morning rankings R2-S265 and merged servers.png
Views:	1
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	1704038 ...ohh yes...there they are.....in a totally bizzarre order
          ok...my bad
          Last edited by Eesselle; 11-28-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eesselle View Post
            Merged servers Frost Summit (S265), Frost Pyre (S268), Grey Rise (S278), Wolfcrest (S281), Gorgen Desert (S314), Morend (S318), Thresher Island (S321) and Hidden Grove (S324) are not shown at all.[ATTACH=CONFIG]116294[/ATTACH]
            That's proov nothing, evrybody have swap their astral, their gems back, it's normal, after the switch i've loose around 20K br maybe more
            And if they where higher than me in br (that's not rly hard) with the % passive it's kinda easy to loose more just by switching, depend on how many orange astral they use ...

Please stop beeing jealous and stop all this hate against OTHER player, focus on yourself, if you are on or not, not if the other are in or not ....
            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

from what I can tell, pots and scrolls didn't count, whereas WC did count. don't know if intentional, but initial hof post specifically said potions/scroll don't count, but didn't specifically address WC.

as for the BR jumps, a decent chunk of that could be due to respect. for example, I know archers who equipped matk, pisces, brilliance and charm astrals, who reset their sylph stats to all edurance, who replaced their crit and block gems with pdef and mdef, who synthesized all the temporary mounts and from those changes alone, gained close to 20k br.

Comment

Note: Among each multi-merged servers group, only the the minimum server number included has been published on the above winner list to represent all the servers which have been merged together due to the limited space. Check the server details listed below to make sure you won't miss your name.

Npt able to click anywere to check if my name is on the list or no lol

Comment

Originally posted by TWall View Post
                  from what I can tell, pots and scrolls didn't count, whereas WC did count. don't know if intentional, but initial hof post specifically said potions/scroll don't count, but didn't specifically address WC.

as for the BR jumps, a decent chunk of that could be due to respect. for example, I know archers who equipped matk, pisces, brilliance and charm astrals, who reset their sylph stats to all edurance, who replaced their crit and block gems with pdef and mdef, who synthesized all the temporary mounts and from those changes alone, gained close to 20k br.
                  I believe you are right - it was WC that counted - a jump of 20-30k BR is reasonable. I play regularly against alot of people on that list, and the swapping, mount synths, gem swaps etc do not account for the 50k+ BR jumps I have seen.
                  Server: S371
                  Guild: Harmony♣
                  Class: Archer
                  Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by TWall View Post

we were specifically told WC wouldn't work, imo therefore those that used it shd be stripped of all rewards for attempting to glitch the system..

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1158987
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

This is just disappointing. i spent more than 10k balens from start of HOF event to the end of it in order to get my BR above 350k and people just use WC to get free BR and it's recorded. WELL PLAYED

Comment

My name were is? Dragopyr? Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	653.4 KB
ID:	1704044
                        ooo i find my name, is one merged server
                        Last edited by dragopyr; 11-28-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

If you're on a merged server look for the lowest number of the servers, they have me listed as s65...

cos clearly this game is run by children.
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

Pots ans scrolls not give that much br. if player have up own br 30-60k then it is not whit pots. I up my br around 30k -40 k in last day. and I didnt use pots for that. I take out all % astrals and add br astrals. I got my last 8o item in that day. synt all gems to lvl 9. Use 3k+ mount hof. Up soul seal to lvl 10, activate my stronger sylph and some more things. If u not have seen player account inventary then u cant say it is impossible to get alot extra br. My br before that was arround 260-270k. But in the end i up it 300+ very easyly.

Comment

wth, we had the HOF , and it wasnt even announced on our sever that we were having the damn thing. how the hell do screw that up...i am 295k, and bc of R2, i wont get the rewards for 300k bc they didnt bother to tell us it was even going on...that is **

Comment

Originally posted by R213133119 View Post
                                Pots ans scrolls not give that much br. if player have up own br 30-60k then it is not whit pots. I up my br around 30k -40 k in last day. and I didnt use pots for that. I take out all % astrals and add br astrals. I got my last 8o item in that day. synt all gems to lvl 9. Use 3k+ mount hof. Up soul seal to lvl 10, activate my stronger sylph and some more things. If u not have seen player account inventary then u cant say it is impossible to get alot extra br. My br before that was arround 260-270k. But in the end i up it 300+ very easyly.
                                \

You're either acting dumb or you are.

we can see what their BRs after the event is over, when the mount hoofs and stuff still active, even if they have synthed all their gems back and swapped astral back, if the resulting gap is still 50k then it was done using WC
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

Comment

Working...
                                X