• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why dont S266 high BR

Comment

Congratulations everyone!

Comment

Saw some of top players in Sacred Fire (i`m not gonna say names because i dont wanna do devs job and because i`m glad that they cheated and devs are so stupid that they couldnt tell or just favouring some players) and said that they`ve used WC to pass 400k or 450k, too bad i havent used it either because knowing R2, they are just too lazy to take any action against any of us if a rule is broken so they just leave it as it is. Cheats and lies seems to be the perfect example on this company, but thats not players fault for using WC, they saw a chance and they took advantage of it.. the fault belongs to those useless, brainless, lameasses devs and gms who dont give a cupcake about the rules even if those are made by them. So from now on, happy cheating my friends.
        Last edited by sunshinε; 11-28-2014, 11:38 AM.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

They announced that the wc and pots/scrolls wouldn't count, just the the bless that counted, and yet there are players out there in that list that had absolutely no chance of reaching the br they have been awarded, only conclusion is that they used wc and planted themselves in the dungeon. If that did in fact count, then I should be getting the 350k and not the 300k
          I switched this and that and built a respectable 330k and yet players in that list have more, you need to investigate these accounts more thoroughly, if it wasnt allowed then they shouldnt gain the higher rewards.

Comment

u guys do realize same thing happened last hof event so ofc people used it now

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
              u guys do realize same thing happened last hof event so ofc people used it now
              No, last time it didn't work, thats why people were whining they missed rewards..
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

ofc it was working lol

Comment

some of those br are buffed with pots and scrolls O.o
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Methinks time to dump a game full o cheats and a dev team that dun care
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

last hof warrior call did work, thats why some ppl figured better to warrior call this time just in case it worked again

Comment

I dont believe that it should be allowed, its % boost that only counts in the dungeons cat and nec, ppl that used it should be banned in accordance with the game T&C ofc that will never happen because R2 are only interested in the cash, not the ppl or even the players that use the hack engines, although they say its an automatic ban for hacking I know that there are many that do use them.

R2 get your finger out your rear and do some work for a change.

And for the record, I have only ever seen HoF once on our server, and ive been playing fro day one.

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                          last hof warrior call did work, thats why some ppl figured better to warrior call this time just in case it worked again
                          Devs stated it wouldn't work, therefore attempting to use it is attempting to cheat.
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                            Devs stated it wouldn't work, therefore attempting to use it is attempting to cheat.
                            Cheat looks like is the new fashion in this game. Devs are so dumb, they cant figure who cheats and who doesnt.
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Lol Looks like if you cheat you get rewarded, and if you dont you get Cupcakes.

Comment

why would they need to punish those who used pots/scrolls etc? Their script should have readjusted br for those who did. The fact it didn't isn't the players fault so why punish them for it? Personally I was irritated 2nd hof since if I would have potted I would have got that mount then, but I trusted gm when they said it wouldn't count so I just learned then what you should now. Even if they say it doesn't count, try it anyways. At worse their script works and it doesn't count the bonus br, but in no way does using pots break the tos so you can't actually be punished.

Comment

Working...
                                X