wow, nice way to justify cheating to get rewards you haven't earnt
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      wow, nice way to justify cheating to get rewards you haven't earnt
      I don't realy understand how you are so fixed on it being cheating while it's working within the given system. Where i come from cheating means working outside of the system (for example hacks etc)

Comment

we were specifically told WC wouldn't work, imo therefore those that used it shd be stripped of all rewards for attempting to glitch the system..

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1158987
        I agree. I understand why people would do it, especially from 350k-400k with the mount, even though I do not agree with it. However the people that went from for example 415k-470k - they did it for a useless title that they don't even deserve - why would you even want that?
        Server: S371
        Guild: Harmony♣
        Class: Archer
        Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

btw why are all u people projecting anger onto players, go curse r2

Comment

Originally posted by zackff7 View Post
            why would they need to punish those who used pots/scrolls etc? Their script should have readjusted br for those who did. The fact it didn't isn't the players fault so why punish them for it? Personally I was irritated 2nd hof since if I would have potted I would have got that mount then, but I trusted gm when they said it wouldn't count so I just learned then what you should now. Even if they say it doesn't count, try it anyways. At worse their script works and it doesn't count the bonus br, but in no way does using pots break the tos so you can't actually be punished.
            LoL not wanna look like im being rude here so dont take me seriously.

From what you just said you tried to exploit a game bug/glitch whatever, thats cheating and therefore, by your own admission you are a cheat, and should be punished.

As for the second HoF I have no idea what happened or what rewards you gained, we didnt get it on our servers, idk why but we didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
              I agree. I understand why people would do it, especially from 350k-400k with the mount, even though I do not agree with it. However the people that went from for example 415k-470k - they did it for a useless title that they don't even deserve - why would you even want that?
              The title gives +40 to all stats, its basicly a mount, i guess thats why :P

Comment

I don't want it, I didn't earn it, but then neither did they, and it should be removed.

Edit: I was in another game where players abused a glitch, when the devs came back after the weekend they removed the ill-gotten gains from the people who abused the glitch and replaced it with an epicly naff item. All the players who didn't abuse the glitch were given a free general.

Was fantastic, a badge of ignomy for those willing to cheat their fellow gamers
                Last edited by PunkPetal; 11-28-2014, 12:14 PM.
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                  Yeah guess so, I am probably venting too much but I just find it disappointing that R2 yet again can't deliver a bug/glitch free event, and that players over 400k BR would want to do that for the sake of +40 stats. Guess I'm a bit old school lol.
                  Server: S371
                  Guild: Harmony♣
                  Class: Archer
                  Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                    the title adds just 10 compared to the one for lower tier, also looks terrible
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      the title adds just 10 compared to the one for lower tier, also looks terrible
                      From what i understand you gain all the lower tier rewards as well, wich means u would get all the titles together

Comment

Yeah guess so, I am probably venting too much but I just find it disappointing that R2 yet again can't deliver a bug/glitch free event, and that players over 400k BR would want to do that for the sake of +40 stats. Guess I'm a bit old school lol.
                        I'm with you bud, and it's not just the 400kers, people were abusing right through the ranks...
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

I'm with you bud, and it's not just the 400kers, people were abusing right through the ranks...
                          edit: how about a nice new title *servers biggest glitch abuser* -10 all stats ^^
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

I don't want it, I didn't earn it, but then neither did they, and it should be removed.

Edit: I was in another game where players abused a glitch, when the devs came back after the weekend they removed the ill-gotten gains from the people who abused the glitch and replaced it with an epicly naff item. All the players who didn't abuse the glitch were given a free general.

Was fantastic, a badge of ignomy for those willing to cheat their fellow gamers
                            How do you know that some of these people didn't earn it?

Comment

Please make list again. scroll and potion added up

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                                How do you know that some of these people didn't earn it?
                                You could attempt to read the thread rather than just one post
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

Comment

Working...
                                X