Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if not fair, don't do business in USA

Comment

Maybe some did to a certain level, but no matter how you dress it, abusing the wc and pots scrolls and then sitting in a dungeon, is a clear attempt to cheat the system.

I just finished DI so I had pots and wc on but I wasn't sitting in a dungeon looking for the boost, ppl that did that should have rewards removed and lowered to the appropriate lvl or punished, but it will never happen. R2 are lazy money grabbers, they dont care for the players unless they buying a millions balens

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
        Maybe some did to a certain level, but no matter how you dress it, abusing the wc and pots scrolls and then sitting in a dungeon, is a clear attempt to cheat the system.

I just finished DI so I had pots and wc on but I wasn't sitting in a dungeon looking for the boost, ppl that did that should have rewards removed and lowered to the appropriate lvl or punished, but it will never happen. R2 are lazy money grabbers, they dont care for the players unless they buying a millions balens
        You did have pots active though and that apparently makes you a cheater if you had them going when you logged off before HoF.

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
          You did have pots active though and that apparently makes you a cheater if you had them going when you logged off before HoF.
          Oh, I forgot you can't remove buffs or pots, silly me
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Not surprise for me...

Just play, get fun and hide from your balens...

Coz your ice cream will stole my wallet...

Comment

and im sure somewhere there was atleast 1 team of players who happened to be doing their runs at the time br was counted, so they had warrior call on etc. Should these ppl be banned also?

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                Oh, I forgot you can't remove buffs or pots, silly me
                There is no reason to remove pot/scrolls when logging off since they expire within time. Do you remove any and all buffs when you log out at night? Do you think it is cheating when people buff so they can gain a certain title such as top archer?

Comment

oh yeah people should remove their buffs after or during their just cause of hof, of how silly of me.

Hm if only there was a post somewhere saying buffs wont count so we could avoid all this and stop blaming people. Go focus on r2's incompetence rather then blame players.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                    oh yeah people should remove their buffs after or during their just cause of hof, of how silly of me.

Hm if only there was a post somewhere saying buffs wont count so we could avoid all this and stop blaming people. Go focus on r2's incompetence rather then blame players.
                    Blaming others lack of competence doesn't excuse your own lack of self control.

If the police are incompetent I should go rob banks, right?
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

Ty list is better now :-)

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        Blaming others lack of competence doesn't excuse your own lack of self control.

If the police are incompetent I should go rob banks, right?
                        First of all HAHAHAHA.

Secondly your comparison to a real life scenario makes no sense, since there are laws under which doing what u said is illegal. If u wanna compare it to this game, there has not been any obligation given to players that they are forbidden to use such buffs, neither was there any sanctions explained.

so if u are gonna come at me with absurd comparisons. pls try and do better

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                          First of all HAHAHAHA.

Secondly your comparison to a real life scenario makes no sense, since there are laws under which doing what u said is illegal. If u wanna compare it to this game, there has not been any obligation given to players that they are forbidden to use such buffs, neither was there any sanctions explained.

so if u are gonna come at me with absurd comparisons. pls try and do better

I thought the comparison sufficed, splitting hairs doesn't detract that using WC showed a lack of self-control and respect for other players. Meh.
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

Hello all is cool this event all balneors (hall of fame) WIN 1 CANDY

Comment

So the only post I see by a mod is the initial post and that only specifically mentions potions and scrolls. Some player posts mentioned warriors call not working, but those are hardly official. Last HoF, warriors call worked. Where is there a dev post that specifically says warriors call won't work?

Comment

ty wartune for the rewards ! ( not sarcastic)

Comment

Working...
                                X