Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWall View Post
    So the only post I see by a mod is the initial post and that only specifically mentions potions and scrolls. Some player posts mentioned warriors call not working, but those are hardly official. Last HoF, warriors call worked. Where is there a dev post that specifically says warriors call won't work?
    The post I linked was a players cumulative post of dev answers about what buffs would and wouldn't count. WC was specifically mentioned
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      The post I linked was a players cumulative post of dev answers about what buffs would and wouldn't count. WC was specifically mentioned
      Player's post... Where's the actual dev answer?

Comment

Player's post... Where's the actual dev answer?
        Why don't you go browse through the 700 page thread and find it? I chose the quick link.

Edit: and since HoF is neither cata nor dungeon it's unreasonable of a player to expect it to count

Anyhoo, if a player is reported and found out they won't get rewards..

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1187808
        Last edited by PunkPetal; 11-28-2014, 01:52 PM.
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

Comment

Why don't you go browse through the 700 page thread and find it? I chose the quick link.
          No, you're the one making accusations. You back them up. That same post your citing also says that blessing wheel doesn't count, which makes no sense. So you're going around citing a random player's post, with contains at least some obviously incorrect information, as fact.

Comment

I jus linked a moderator post, doesn't that count too?
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

Everyone should have potted for HoF.
              Therefore, r2 could close this pathetic event for good.

Comment

A mod post from today, explaining a rule for an event that ended yesterday? Yes, everyone should have looked into the future before the event ended to learn of that clarification that was going to be posted after the event ended!

Comment

A mod post from today, explaining a rule for an event that ended yesterday? Yes, everyone should have looked into the future before the event ended to learn of that clarification that was going to be posted after the event ended!
                  I think its stupid to think WC counts, hardly a cata run

I already said its in that thread, go browse, your laziness not my business if you're unwilling to accept the edited player list
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

Seriously, this is a case of I cant blame the person who is essentially to blame, so I choose to blame others & call them cheaters for simply airing on the side of caution and choosing to use or not use a function (Warriors Call) WITHIN the game that ISNT prohibited.

If the DEVELOPERS or GAME MASTERS deemed something would not be included (and said POST is backed here in WRITING by THEM) then there is a case, otherwise there is none. Further, it would be their responsibility, not the players, to INPUT those filters or not.

So Stop with the LYNCH mob.. cause in the end this is JUST a game, right? I'm young, but I could've swore that is what this is... LOL sipping on Koolaid while I watch the adults act a fool.

Comment

why the hell would I remove them, I dont run dungeon and then take off the buffs because im finished the mpd, your just being an idiot, I left DI, so naturally I was buffed, I wasnt in the dungeon at the end so the wc doesnt count towards my br, get a life ffs

Comment

Its fine, honest players will jus report the glitchers, then problem solved
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

is not fair i miss the 1th place on my server only because i cant blessing on 05.20 server time

Comment

I already said its in that thread, go browse, your laziness not my business if you're unwilling to accept the edited player list
                            You're the lazy one, not me. You're getting your panties in a bunch over something and making claims about what the devs said, when you can't even point to a post where the devs actually said it. Very lazy. And you conveniently ignored the part of my post where I pointed out that the post you're citing contained obviously incorrect information, such as blessing wheel not counting. So you want players to rely on an obviously flawed post. Or maybe you did, and now you're just upset that you made a mistake doing so.

Comment

[QUOTE=TWall;1188222]

I already said its in that thread, go browse, your laziness not my business if you're unwilling to accept the edited player list[/QUOTE

You're the lazy one, not me. You're getting your panties in a bunch over something and making claims about what the devs said, when you can't even point to a post where the devs actually said it. Very lazy. And you conveniently ignored the part of my post where I pointed out that the post you're citing contained obviously incorrect information, such as blessing wheel not counting. So you want players to rely on an obviously flawed post. Or maybe you did, and now you're just ****** that you made a mistake doing so.
                              You can't read a post, was edited when information was updated.
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

Comment

Its fine, honest players will jus report the glitchers, then problem solved
                                lol glitchers? WC is a glitch? Last time I checked its in the game, along with gems, pots, gear, mounts, etc... a Glitch it is not. AGAIN, the filters are the DEVS responsibility IF THEY CHOOSE..... you walk a very fine line with the word 'honest' .... again... you have a lynch mob mentality... cause if you cant get at the people who are truly responsible for the confusion and error, you rather go at those who are players....very lynch mobbish... *passes the Koolaid, and I promise its not laced as I cant drink*

Comment

Working...
                                X