No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conclusion is even after stated as buff doesn't count, we should still buff up

1) Either thinking wartune guys are incompetent or
    2) We should exploit any opportunity/glitch to gain advantage over our fellow players

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
      This is just bickering and nit picking
      Dude, I was agreeing with you. You can't make rules/law without enforcing it.
      R2 is neither the body or mind that makes both, Procity is.
      Any changes to events comes from them, otherwise x-server will be ruined
      and pointless with the other providers, and they have the same screw-ups.
      Changing it here is like asking your mayor to change your president's law.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• let me ask u question then u decide

Is R2 exploiting us by giving almost 0 confirmation on how the event is going to proceed ?
        if that answer is yes

They are just being human and they want maximum profit from a business

If that answer is true and yes and accepted too

Then ask urself

Is is really that hard to try to protect urself against them

why not use what they provided for ( chaos misinformation misleading )

And use it to ur benefit

Afterall U ARE A HUMAN TOO

Comment

• Sorry laba

i misinterpreted it wrong

my bad

Comment

• any word on when kabam server list will be posted? Or has it been posted and I just didnt' see it?

Comment

• lol, I enjoy reading this thread because of the people who has golden tounge or fingers who make some write-ups on this thread.

I could be earning a lot of money with those golden words and not waste em on criticisms and some fancy discussions.

remember guys, it's just a game. If you want to spend money, I could buy an xbox or PS4 and enjoy playing games on my 64 Inches widescreen tv rather than getting annoyed over these pointless discussions.

Comment

• ha ha RaM so true!

Comment

• I can play a mind game with u

War is fought on pointless discussion first
                  and when its a friendly war exercise
                  It is coined as a war game in real life
                  pilots is trained on simulator game first before they even touch the controls of a real plane

U vastly underestimate the word GAME
                  playing a game teaches u lots of other thingys

In this era of technological age
                  Game is the thing that bond 80 year old woman and a 4 year old kid ( playing flappy bird )

Take a train bus plane and any kind of mass transport
                  See how many heads are looking down at their ipad iphone tablets

and take a guess how many of them is playing a game or searching for game related materials to read

THE term >>> ITS just a GAME holds more water than u think now
                  Last edited by Xeptone; 11-29-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Hof

server 103 i have 260k br and i`m not on list. pls check

Comment

• eoss , server 344. 264k BR+........

Edit. all good. S150 found it
                      Last edited by nemosadeos; 11-29-2014, 03:16 AM. Reason: found my char on s150.

Comment

• My toon name is Alizee i made the a ticket about this issue cause previous hall of fame players experiences same issue ,so i was warn to make screenshot of my br just in case of this issue accuring now. My name isn't on the list didn't recieve any compensation for late or delay rewards so. i know player right who on 300k list got the br just on 27 during 3am server time (EU) records everything but i got my br 1 week before and i still got it in real time as of now.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Still working on them. Will manage to make all the lists done by tomorrow.
                          hey Emma...this is really not fair from u r2 staffs. u run a maintenance at such a time when some players like me were fast asleep in the middle of the night and didn't login game to do our academy blessing. Clearly i have 250k br with academy blessing and once again somehow you r2 people strip me off from what i deserve for all my hard work and the time i give on this game to achieve my br as a non-casher. great job! Hope you keep your cashers happy and keep screwing free players. Get richer and **** players like me who love the game and are devoted to enjoy it. Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by abirmd28 View Post
                            hey Emma...this is really not fair from u r2 staffs. u run a maintenance at such a time when some players like me were fast asleep in the middle of the night and didn't login game to do our academy blessing. Clearly i have 250k br with academy blessing and once again somehow you r2 people strip me off from what i deserve for all my hard work and the time i give on this game to achieve my br as a non-casher. great job! Hope you keep your cashers happy and keep screwing free players. Get richer and **** players like me who love the game and are devoted to enjoy it. Thanks a lot!
                            How is that unfair? It was announced weeks in advance that the event ends at the start of maintenance on 27th and that br is taken at that time. It was also announced that this maintenance starts at 8:30 GMT. So if you really cared and knew you only have 250k with academy bless, you could have set your alarm to get up one day for 5 mins to do academy bless. You didn't, so apparently you don't care all that much. But that doesn't mean it's not fair, since clearly it was announced that this is the time when the event ends and when br is recorded! Also, that issue really has nothing to do with free players or cashing players, but only with the willingness (or lack thereof) to make an effort to have the required br at the required time (if you usually have the required br with academy blessing, that is).
                            Last edited by _Ashira_; 11-29-2014, 06:53 AM.
                            Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

• where is S036 server?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                                How is that unfair? It was announced weeks in advance that the event ends at the start of maintenance on 27th and that br is taken at that time. It was also announced that this maintenance starts at 8:30 GMT. So if you really cared and knew you only have 250k with academy bless, you could have set your alarm to get up one day for 5 mins to do academy bless. You didn't, so apparently you don't care all that much. But that doesn't mean it's not fair, since clearly it was announced that this is the time when the event ends and when br is recorded! Also, that issue really has nothing to do with free players or cashing players, but only with the willingness (or lack thereof) to make an effort to have the required br at the required time (if you usually have the required br with academy blessing, that is).
                                Clearly this game is your only purpose in life. You should just stop talking.

Comment

Working...
                                X