No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so true- opened a ticket for not receiving any prize for hall of fame and never got an answer...

Comment

• People used WC in a dungeon, and logged off bit before maintenance. Stop acting spoiled, it's not cheating. No rule was ever broken. Not player's fault if whoever selects people for rewards is incompetent.

Comment

• well I have for 3 weeks now +250K BR and not recieve any rewards yet. So who can tell me, what is fair in this game ? Not even an answer on tickets I send. Its all behond me..

Comment

• MContender S94 (in reality s100) i didint get the 300 k br rewares!

Comment

• If you haven't received your rewards, and you did get the compensation after HoF ended, then it's time to file a ticket. http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Nice to see that we were lied to about buffs not counting. I would have gotten the reward for 300k BR if I hadn't been told they don't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by R213144987 View Post
                Nice to see that we were lied to about buffs not counting. I would have gotten the reward for 300k BR if I hadn't been told they don't count.
                If you were close enough to 300k, why didn't you buff yourself just in case? It's already established that back in Hall of Fame II the buffs counted even though devs said they wouldn't, so it would've been worth a try regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                  If you were close enough to 300k, why didn't you buff yourself just in case? It's already established that back in Hall of Fame II the buffs counted even though devs said they wouldn't, so it would've been worth a try regardless.
                  Because that would mean spending hours watching balen vids to buy a buff that we were told would not work... I'm a free player and things like this make me glad I never have and never will spend money on it.

Comment

• Hello . i need mahara an balen play . i need help .tyty bb

Comment

Working...
                    X