Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Thanksgiving Day Events and Promotions - New @ 12/1!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruven62 View Post
    ANSWER TO THIS moderator
    Why should I? I don't make the events. Please make sure you shout at the right people.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

this is bull, this sc event is more greedy trash.

Comment

anyone from staf cane answer me why my sc lose feom mail plz

Comment

Originally posted by HUBLOTT View Post
          anyone from staf cane answer me why my sc lose feom mail plz
          I told you: you have to file a ticket.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

R2 decide that few players don't need runestones or mount whips so they remove them from event
            Stop screwing with us and give something to all players not to 10 big cashers they already have x2 x3 our BR
            You guys just keep Cupcaking the game for free players and low cashers
            How is that i play from 2+ years and im "near" 300k br and some noobs started last monght have 300-350k+ this game is not balanced at all you say devs fix something but they just add more bugs nothing else
            Chinese have players with 2mln br now and what we have big **** .... there is many more things to say but il stop here because i can't take it anymore!
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-01-2014, 05:42 AM.

Comment

tnx R2 for greaqt reward from sc event, you is best but ...

Comment

another brainloss sc and gem event congratz R2 you are the best from lasts!!!

Comment

That joke was really funny but we need the real sc exchange event with whip, i don't care about high cashing players who's already maxed stable, most of player still need whip so it would be great if you can do something about that.
                  Ingame name: Myria
                  Class: Knight
                  Br: 491k
                  Serveur: Kabam 67

Comment

Well, this SC is a real shame i have to say the obvius, but Gem event is ok for older players, for new players is a real cupcake, i comprehen that this kind of gem event should never be unlimited, you only need 2 lvl10 to make 1 lvl11, so every one would have lvl12, and everyone who maxed would start whinning like they did with SC and MTW when maxed Engrave and Stable (no need to say that R2 face slaped us cuz us req and whinning), dont say about the gap this will make betwing old and new players, most from campers and lvlers... but hell the gap is alredy set by past event, now all new plyers are cupcaked.

What i suggest is to make event braket for older or new players or servers (could be issue with people leaving olders servers to start in the new one with better promos), could be for BR (tho is harder to be implemented...) all has its pro and conts, and all depend of arguement, but for sure i would suggest do not cupcake newer servers treating them like they're olds, and i mean with normal event, i now every new server has their spetial events.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

With all due respect to the forum mods, I'll insert my own cupcakes. Thank you

What kind of freaking cupcaked up events are these? You three pointed posterior head coverings known as developers are really really out of cupcaking touch here. No obvious improvements to events but you could not even maintain the status quo and at least keep what was. Believe or not, there are still new players still coming to this increasingly cupcaked up game.

How many of us lucky enough to make it to level 20 of the necropolis, even have a level 10 transposer scroll. I've been spending on keys for the last couple of weeks with no such luck.
                      I guess the cupcaked up Soul crystal event will help those that are lucky enough to have beyond level 9 transposer scrolls to cover the absolutely cupcaked up costs of multiple conversions.

Oh, yeah, I know, if I am so cupcaking unhappy then why am I still here? It is still a social meeting place for people that have gotten to know one another regardless of how the developers keep trying to cupcake us.

/rant

Comment

gem event

Give us back unlimited gem event lvl 5-8,*** you doing???? you ruining and forcing new low lvl players to quit !!! i can't even get lvl 5 gem and you gave us event for syntetizing lvl6 gem!! ***!! I don't Cupcake care about old lvl 80 players who have maxed gems,stable and soul engraving ... Give us
                        same oportunity to develop our characters as they did!!! IF YOU DON'T CHANGE THIS NOR LISTEN TO YOUR COUSTOMORS/PLAYERS YOU WON'T GET ANY MORE $ FROM ME THATS FOR SURE!!!

P.S.: LOW LVLS DONT' NEED SO MANY RUNESTONES GIVE US EXCH. FOR WHIPS!!!
                        Last edited by XselenaX; 12-01-2014, 07:41 AM.

Comment

lamers lamers lamers

Comment

Can a mod or a Gm , please confirm if the old gem event is removed or there's another one with the whips ? .
                            "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

Originally posted by DanteAweking View Post
                              Can a mod or a Gm , please confirm if the old gem event is removed or there's another one with the whips ? .
                              I'm afraid we can't, as we aren't being told anything. And the GMs won't give away such information, if they even know it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                                I'm afraid we can't, as we aren't being told anything. And the GMs won't give away such information, if they even know it in the first place.
                                Thanks for answering any ways
                                "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

Working...
                                X