Wartune Weekly Server Launches 12/1 - 12/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 12/1 - 12/7

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Tuesday the 2nd of December at 11:00 AM EST, we'll be releasing S560 Goramire, an East Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

helen answer me plz have a problem i lose my sc from mail what hapend

Comment

This server was late so we need some free stuff like Gold and Daru

Comment

Why they said warrior call don't count at hall of frame III but still count... but no problem for me i leaved the game i just check forum )

Comment

Originally posted by Kodithuwakku View Post
          This server was late so we need some free stuff like Gold and Daru
          I saves you money and time.
          Go plays on other publisher that start with ♡♥♡♥♡...R2 no cares what player want.
          Game is bugged and broke and R2 greed has choke life of from game.
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-03-2014, 01:48 AM. Reason: not allowed
          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
          HST

Comment

Only one new server in 7 days? Come on, we are supposed to get one every 3 days.
            I'm already waiting for the next European server.

Comment

No, game is great. Don't need money and have lots of time.

Comment

Helen when will a new west coast server be opened up, I particularly do not like the timing of events in East Coast servers. So how about a new West Coast server?
                Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Tuesday the 2nd of December at 11:00 AM EST, we'll be releasing S560 Goramire, an East Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

Comment

Will new servers be launched next week? (from 8th December to 14th December)
                  And... will new servers keep being launched in the next year?
                  Thanks since now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulldan View Post
                    Will new servers be launched next week? (from 8th December to 14th December)
                    And... will new servers keep being launched in the next year?
                    Thanks since now.
                    Most probably. Only the GMs know that.
                    And even though server launches have slowed down, I see no reason why it shouldn't continue in 2015. But once again: only the GMs know that
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thank you for the info, Esme.
                      If you have any news from the GMs in the days and weeks to come, please let us know.
                      =)

Comment

i need to know when the new european server will be released

Comment

if anyone know please tell me

Comment

So... any news about the next server launches??

Comment

when will be next europ server launch ?

Comment

Working...
                              X