No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/4 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 please put back the BB rewards in solo campaign coz its one of our source we can get it for us who are non casher... thanks...

Comment

R2 please come to 2014 year, don,t live in 2012
      Why i said what? Becose you create new patch,s with rewards those was actual in 2012, i means soul crystal. Why you drop everythere this trash items and kill our inventory space, but don,t give excange for value items? Or you not know those items are value? Than question what do your Mentors and Vets, they can easy make survey in each server.
      Foe example i spin guild blessing, we have gold, tokens, shop items ... and as shop or token item i am getting soul cristal those must keep in inventory 2 month to have oportunity get few gold, why needed this inventory trash politic? Agree maybe few newbies need it (gues up to 5% in all server), but we have lots old missions with drop sc (guild blesing and altar, compaings and mp, tok, devotion, fire temple, jewel hunt, gb, hot events, wild shop)
      And think very soon what problem become biger, becose for most players gona become trash fate stones, hoof, dragon soul. Why not make excange sc, socketing rods, sylph crystaloids, fate stones, mount hoof, dragon soul, gold, sylph exp scrool, star sands, tear shards, shadow cristals for value items like mahra, selpucrum, fashion shards and cores, soul seal, resistance shards, vulcan hamers and stove, clothies, mounts?
      Not understand this trash politic, maybee to make people angry?

Comment

Thats a very good idea, let players exchange trash item for some currency (like "fake balens" or whatever else) and let them buy what they need in a shop for those. Btw mystery shop was a great idea, made kyanite, insignia, gold useful again. maybe they should just extend that shop so people can buy for soul crystal too, and add more valuable items like the ones you mentioned.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Why would they let players pick the participants in the dimensional wars? Why not take top 40 BR on the server and fill spots down the list if people don't show up? Is there no interest at all in fairness and building a community? Only fostering contempt, ill-will, and exclusion?
          Last edited by Cymidei; 12-04-2014, 08:04 AM.

Comment

it is R2 were talking about
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
              Is there no interest at all in fairness and building a community? Only fostering contempt, ill-will, and exclusion?
              Lol, you have just described what pay to win games are. Dont know why you are surprised about something apparently you already know.

Comment

Originally posted by R230145514 View Post
                Lol, you have just described what pay to win games are, dont know why you are surprised^^
                Yeah this isn't really a game is it? It's an elaborate internet scam with better graphics than the emails I get from the Prince of Nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by R230145514 View Post
                  Lol, you have just described what pay to win games are, dont know why you are surprised^^
                  Yeah this isn't really a game is it? It's an elaborate internet scam with better graphics than the emails I get from the Prince of Nigeria

Comment

Wartune v2.3 chinese sylph arena rewards mahra exp scrolls

why we dont got mahra ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0udzIv_cvw

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

Originally posted by TodayChaos View Post

why we dont got mahra ??
                      Because this is not the Chinese version of Wartune.
                      The English version won't necessarily get what the Chinese version has.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by TodayChaos View Post

why we dont got mahra ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0udzIv_cvw
                        because, for now, mahra is what make the difference between spender and really big spender. the same way fate and SC did before sylph were added.
                        to have an orange sylph, you have no other choice but to use ballens (a lot)
                        (still haven't a 2nd star purple sylph ^^; )
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

After patch:

Warrior Call is not working anymore in tok and DI .... bug or intended ?

Old insignia from pre patch are not recognized (sylph essences also) ... it only count the post patch insignia that i got in my tok today but not the 3K (pre patch) i have in my inventory ... bug or intended ?

Slightly annoying if need to buy a medallion - or buy something from the wild shop
                          ValKitteh - S1
                          "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                            After patch:

Warrior Call is not working anymore in tok and DI .... bug or intended ?

Old insignia from pre patch are not recognized (sylph essences also) ... it only count the post patch insignia that i got in my tok today but not the 3K (pre patch) i have in my inventory ... bug or intended ?

Slightly annoying if need to buy a medallion - or buy something from the wild shop
                            Dunno and dunno. Could you file it in a ticket and let me know the number? Then I'll use that number to smack it around someone's head.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

When will update the server 533?

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                                R2 guys, do you know what you are going to do whit Dimensional War? If its true that the strongest player in server will choose which 40 players to participate in the event that means alot abuse of power! In most servers strongest player will use only his guildies and will scrеw that way rest guilds!!!! Cuz rewards are rly awesome (at least in China) and strongest player will do everything only his guildies to get them and to get stronger and stronger! Thats not fair to rest players and guilds! That will ruin the game, guilds most specific and will force many players to quit! And here i am not talking only for free players to quit, but also many spenders, so in total you gonna lose alot money if you dont change the participate system! Its very stupid to give so much power to just 1 player! Make it at least 2 different players, from 2 DIFFERENT GUILDS to manage the list and everyone of them to pick 20 ppls!

Right now in my server we are #1 guild, but strongest player in server - Daisan is in #2 guild and he will not pick anyone of my guildies, he will pick players only from his guild! So that its not fair to rest players in server and will give big advantage to his guild! So think on that, before players to start complaining about that, cuz for sure they will!
                                nvm r2 realy have **** some ppl over now... just good i have hold nerutral in all the guild fights
                                Last edited by TjiTzUr; 12-04-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X