Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Thanksgiving Day Events and Promotions - New @ 12/5!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Thanksgiving Day Events and Promotions - New @ 12/5!

Thanksgiving Day - Big Spender I

Duration: 2014/12/5 00:00 - 2014/12/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S551
    • Kabam: S1 – S114
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Seal x5, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1, Plump Turkey x1
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Soul Seal x15, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2, Plump Turkey x1
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5, Plump Turkey x2, Jester Weapon x1
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Mahra x100, Mount Hoof x50, Plump Turkey x10, Jester Weapon x1
    • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 2,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Sylph Sepulcrum x200, Mahra x200, Soul Seal x100, Plump Turkey x20, Jester Weapon x1

Note: Each reward can be redeemed once per day.

Thanksgiving Day - Sylph Enchant

Duration: 2014/12/5 00:00 - 2014/12/7 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Description: During the event, enchant Sylph with 20 Sepulcrums to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • 100,000 EXP
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x5
    • Sylph EXP Scroll x5

Note: This event has unlimited attempts.

Thanksgiving Day - Sylph Upgrade

Duration: 2014/12/5 00:00 - 2014/12/7 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Description: During the event, upgrade Sylph 20 times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • 100,000 EXP
    • Mahra x5
    • Sylph EXP Scroll x5

Note: This event has unlimited attempts.

[Promotion] Mahra Base Pack

Duration: 2014/12/5 00:00~2014/12/7 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Contains:
    Mahra Base Pack x1, Gold Chest x100
    Price: 999 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

Mahra Base Pack
    Open to obtain one of the followings:
    • Mahra x30
    • Mahra x40
    • Mahra x100
    • Mahra x300
    • Mahra x600
    • Mahra x1000

[Promotion] Sylph Training Pack

Duration: 2014/12/5 00:00~2014/12/7 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Contains:
    Sylph Training Pack x1, Gold Chest x100
    Price: 999 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

Sylph Training Pack
    Open to obtain one of the followings:
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x40
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x100
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x300
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x600
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x1000

why only weapons in that big spender pack? we want and deserve (when spending that much) FULL CLOTH SET, not just three times weapon !
    please correct

Comment

Why all high lvl and high priced awards ? Remember there's new servers where majority are 40 and below that opened days to just a week ago. Give us easy obtainable hot events for clothing, mp attempt scrolls, mounts etc. I left the game because it became more pay to play for high levels and came back for a fresh start with some friends on a new server but the hot events sucks for the beginners.
      ;)Kintara S243 CutiePatootie S560:o

Comment

Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
        why only weapons in that big spender pack? we want and deserve (when spending that much) FULL CLOTH SET, not just three times weapon !
        please correct
        getting the same weapon is a bit strange Oo
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

new servers just cope up with it an damn I have no mahre and I used up like 120 seps
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

balens+balens+balens........

Comment

Written an analysis of the above big spender + sales on my blog (see below). The sale is not bad, but 3 clothes of the same type, let's hope the maintenance corrects this. Some said (and might be right) that there will a new big spender on Saturday and Sunday - with same packs, just with armor and helm. So cloth-fans spend more. Personally, I suggest if you wanna spend and they don't correct this now, wait until 17pm and check what's up on oceanic servers before spending anything. So if you are a mage and want a helm instead better wait for that cloth included (tomorrow or after that).
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                Written an analysis of the above big spender + sales on my blog (see below). The sale is not bad, but 3 clothes of the same type, let's hope the maintenance corrects this. Some said (and might be right) that there will a new big spender on Saturday and Sunday - with same packs, just with armor and helm. So cloth-fans spend more. Personally, I suggest if you wanna spend and they don't correct this now, wait until 17pm and check what's up on oceanic servers before spending anything. So if you are a mage and want a helm instead better wait for that cloth included (tomorrow or after that).
                man, i love your blog!

Comment

dont worry guys...
                  many ppl already left this game...
                  just let them realized it, then maybe they will give us some surprise for non casher...
                  Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

LMAO its no wonder why most on your server don't like you much, from what I hear u are talked more behind your back then you think
                    Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                    new servers just cope up with it an damn I have no mahre and I used up like 120 seps

Comment

hey can u do something where u can convert gold to balens

Comment

they selling acc

Comment

When will be sc event?

Comment

u have right guy's many people left game becouse this expensive events.i play for fun this game, but no chance for nonbalenors players.in time in each server will be 2 guild's strong and rest week.like in my Servers.and i think are more many.Admin enter on game and talk to people no onli on FOrum.to see how work servers how many player left, how many guild's are active..... and more many thing like that....

Comment

I see a lot more merges in the coming future, too many people are leaving the game due to GM greed. There is no need the game should be this expensive and they can't fix a simple thing as small as the Lag issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X