Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Emergency Maintenance 12/5 at 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had loading where only the icons lower and upper load then black screen but the Mahra is nice
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
      Thank you Helen for the heads up and please tell those who were involved in the comp packs, thank you as well
      Thank you for the mahra and sepulcum too... a nice touch, and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
        I like the Mahra and Sepulcrum as it is hard to come by these days if you are not a casher or only have a little to spend. Thanks for adding those items.
        I just want back Underground Events we can get Mahra and Crypt keys and rare items there Pls take Underground Place back to us R2_Helen
        :p :p

Comment

Vary Good Master

Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-05-2014, 03:26 AM. Reason: size edit

Comment

nice really need mahra n sepulcrum

vinoch - S377
            Vinoch
            s-377 oceanic
            weakest mage ever

:o:o:o:o

Comment

thanks for acknowledging the loading issue it's been hell
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              Class: Archer
              BR: () crappy

Comment

when maint will be over? answer please

Comment

We appreciate that we have compensation but hope R2 can do something about the problems of the game. The lagging of the game is getting worst and the log-in issue is still a problem. I don't why you still have this kind of problem even you already countered this one even before... Please fix the games' problems before adding fancy appearances of it. Thank you...

Comment

i agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by vish1 View Post
                      when maint will be over? answer please
                      Read the opening post, it tells you

Comment

Multi reward click atmpt require to reduce.

We need to upgrade reward collection atmpt cos every time gem/MTW/or SC event come for unlimited reward atmpt it give hell load to server by each click. R2 has to thnk abt it.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyCharm View Post
                          We appreciate that we have compensation but hope R2 can do something about the problems of the game. The lagging of the game is getting worst and the log-in issue is still a problem. I don't why you still have this kind of problem even you already countered this one even before... Please fix the games' problems before adding fancy appearances of it. Thank you...
                          Did u read the opening post?
                          Player: Vix
                          Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Resurgence
                          Lvl 80
                          Class: Archer
                          BR: () crappy

Comment

thxz

Just gonna save the mahra ♡

Comment

Because in this game are players which lose alot of time for to play, I think will be very nicefrom R2 if can repair or make some for this:
                              1.Black squares in World Boss
                              2.Black squares in Great Battle
                              3.Resolve in Arena bug: first battle with Oynawa, Mirid, Numessa and Priel and after block screen and need refresh
                              4.Put 2 buttons in Hot events like "Collect All" and "Collect a sum of _ _ _" for events like SC , whips ...
                              5.Wilds: Resolve teleport bug : sometimes work sometimes no work and block screen and need refresh
                              6.Necropolice: Since what scrolls 10,11,12 are very diffycult to catch in Necro, will be very nice to make a permanenttly button for exchange these scrolls , not in an event which is maybe one by the month or year
                              Thik if this things will be resolved , players will have more satisfaction to play this game. Ty !

Comment

Originally posted by Arch3rWinP View Post
                                I just want back Underground Events we can get Mahra and Crypt keys and rare items there Pls take Underground Place back to us R2_Helen
                                I totally agree with this we would love it back PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE......the only true good thing we had.

Comment

Working...
                                X