Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vish1 View Post
    when maint will be over? answer please
    I realy to not get it!! How Stubit People can be or some never went to school and learnt to Writhe/Read and some basic Maths or are the just to lazy to shift there brains in Gear.

Its a absolut dumb question and not nessesary if you read and to some math a 7 year old can to
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    ​Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on Friday, the 5th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers.Servers are expected to be down for 3 hours
    Take youre time zone add 3 hours and question is answered.

By the way got to give a R² a commendation for good advance warning Time of the EM and the commpensations (never thought i could to this again)
    Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
    (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

Many people can only morning to play .... less bound balens compensation or wings ?

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
        Did u read the opening post?
        There they wrote anything that would not only empty thread
        as a month ago, I meet that they introduce take in bulk in hot events, but till not found

Comment

yup we love this

SweetHome
          S327

Comment

Took a day off to play and this is it ? Maintainance ?? On Friday ?? Goddammit ***

Comment

Originally posted by tasneem1217 View Post
              We need to upgrade reward collection atmpt cos every time gem/MTW/or SC event come for unlimited reward atmpt it give hell load to server by each click. R2 has to thnk abt it.
              The hours that people are just mindlessly clicking, some of them (the cashers) could have been spending balens! Surely R2 are losing a significant amount through this...

Comment

Originally posted by sin85 View Post
                Took a day off to play and this is it ? Maintainance ?? On Friday ?? Goddammit ***
                You took a day off work to play........

Comment

time 4 zzz i guess
                  Last edited by KingFelid; 12-05-2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

yes, i assume that mt will be on thurday as usual, but they just keep screw ing it..

Comment

Originally posted by MightyCharm View Post
                      We appreciate that we have compensation but hope R2 can do something about the problems of the game. The lagging of the game is getting worst and the log-in issue is still a problem. I don't why you still have this kind of problem even you already countered this one even before... Please fix the games' problems before adding fancy appearances of it. Thank you...
                      Fix ur pc, i experience lags only on TOK but refreshing will take care of that. other than taht no lags

Comment

One Click events Yay!

new patch has had one click collect option...... MTW event when you collect a pop up appeared and you choose how many you wanted to exchange.... just saying!

i have never gotten a pop-up about collecting all

Comment

nice mahra and sepu,one click events
                          BLASTA
                          LEV 80.7582876br
                          Knight-free kh
                          S122

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlyShark View Post
                            new patch has had one click collect option...... MTW event when you collect a pop up appeared and you choose how many you wanted to exchange.... just saying!
                            super likey
                            IGN: Kayeâ„¢
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Ice Glen S277

Comment

morning Guys & Girls,since 4 days i ve got miniclient problem, it load till 14% than nothing more,someone has a solution ????

Comment

how about catacomb? must walking 100 miles now?

Comment

Working...
                                X