[Announcement] Wartune Emergency Maintenance 12/5 at 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pezzoluca View Post
    morning Guys & Girls,since 4 days i ve got miniclient problem, it load till 14% than nothing more,someone has a solution ????
    Have you tried any of the possible solutions from this thread?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ag-Thread-list
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

what is ur BR Halen 10. 12. 16, 18. 22.? i will like if 16

Comment

No one suggested optionscan help on my matter. download speed 6,81 mbps uploads 0,41 (that's must be arranged) mbs but i don t think this is the real problem.
        i m stuck till 4 days,safari even don t works properly just with chrome i can play in good way.
        Maybe if you ve some new link to get any others good miniclient will be helpfull.
        Other little question,i ld like to know if there's a possibility to bring my Char on other server cause i m boread to stay in this server,not a lot of 80 players to play (all day difficulties to finish my runs), absence of our guild oppositors.

Comment

Servers are go
          BigRed

Comment

lol yeah u fixed the log in issues NOT... i can no longer log in with mini-client so u may need ur bright tech dudes to sort it the *** out cause if ur gonna say u fixed the log in issue make sure u have first

Comment

question of the day or wartunes existence when will you create an event or activity that requires strategy/brainpower instead of cash/wallet power to earn decent rewards?

Comment

wow really R2? fixing? you getting it worse -_- im trying to log in for a hundred times.

Comment

Originally posted by pezzoluca View Post
                  morning Guys & Girls,since 4 days i ve got miniclient problem, it load till 14% than nothing more,someone has a solution ????
                  Lots of People use as every day browser Firefox or Chrome so when the upgrade there flash player the forget the Miniclient is based on Internet explorer.There we got a possible problem source.
                  IE need a separate update with the activeX elements, if you not use it on a daily basis and got Automatic Update activatet you will not get it, resulting in a over aged flashplayer.
                  I recomment Start one time IE and look for an update with only IE running if one is possiple dowload and install it, then to the same with Firefox/chrome

P.S. And i dont like making Publicity for a Company but to clean your PC and Browser (all at 1 time) i strongly recomend Download Ccleaner
                  Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 12-05-2014, 09:32 AM.
                  Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                  (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

when soul engraving event has come :'( i want it, T.T
                    hopefully :'(

Comment

Again Magic Cash and Wheel of Cash.... When the Underground Palace? Never? It is very funny for me read to someone saying that this game is dying, that there are few players, wrong noobsters!, if that were true R2 would not put cash event every week. The only true here is this game have got too many people investing too much money, I am very sure. So, I need that all noobsters that in every maintenance, in every bug, in every server down go saying "I will leave the game..., I will leave the game...", really leave the game, not only threats, get out from here and do not come back!

Comment

if you spend thousands of dollars the game here encourages the idea of entitlement if you havent spent thousands the only thing you deserve is getting your *** handed to you everyday and gaining jack from these"cool" activities, sylph atoll boss activity is a joke only 4 people participate with 2 subs can you guess who they are
                        money spenders
                        Last edited by R226289778; 12-05-2014, 11:45 PM. Reason: lost train of thought

Comment

lag lag lag everywhere stuck on loading wb,atoll,ds,mpd starting need to refresh 10 times and everytime load frm start s180

Comment

In few days cannot ending MPD because kicked me from MPD every day in few days:/ if i have attempts to go to MPD was kicking me when loading MPD, when i no have attempts it's work:/

Malxik Kabam s19

i Send a ticket: #230244

Comment

Working...
                            X