Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• one could only guess its taking so long cause they failed with hof again

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
        This is not a bug, so they dont need to fix anything! You said that R2 are greedy! And they are indeed. But not that much as you think, else they would remove those rewards. Yes, R2 are buying new patches from chinies but our Wartune is not same as chinies, which means that our devs make changes on game before to upload new patches. How many difference want to tell you between our Wartune and chinies?
        Yes they translate the game then put one or two '0' at the end of each price/sale in game
        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by R290291453 View Post
          till when this maintenance? its more then 5 hour now
          Actually 4 hours and 30 minutes so far.
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by BDTORTURER View Post
            One of longest maintenances I guess ? C`mon R2 I`m B O R I N G
            Are you really BORING lol

Comment

• haha, looks like the servers had a bit of an accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jnqieV0m_s
              BuzzKill
              Shadow Vale

Comment

• Originally posted by xproxkevvarx View Post
                they said its 3-4 hours maint... but its more than 4 hours
                Check again first post in this thread and you will see this:

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer.
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Hey most events as bg, tanks, multi arena and so on can be done early or later. This maintenance is not all day, so its your fault that u r not done with those events. The only things that europian and oceanic servers missed are wb (for both sides) and gb for oceanic.
                  Yes and what time is it? We can get all the scheduled events done on oceanic but when maint runs to midnight our time what hope do we have to get the rest done.. you know, mps, tok, spire, DI, by the time the server comes up we will be in bed getting ready for a new work day so this maintenance has cost us more than a gb and btw oceanic does not have a wb for another hour. I'm only saying that oceanic and Europe get stiffed when maint runs overtime and we all know the compensation will be 1/4 what we could have gotten if the server was up.. yeah its free, but hardly makes up for what we miss and yeah, its been like this for the entire time I played. My point that you have appeared to miss is that Europe and Oceanic should be accorded the same respect that US server does, let's face it, if oceanice and Europe had maint at 3:20am their time, this thread would be a lot shorter.
                  Cheers, yeah I'm still playing the game, but struth you gotta wonder why bother splitting servers into time zones if you are going to inconvenience your customers once a week. Yeah only once a week, but would it change if you had maint early evening US... my *** oath it would.

Comment

• Originally posted by BDTORTURER View Post
                    One of longest maintenances I guess ? C`mon R2 I`m B O R I N G
                    this made me laugh

Comment

Check again first post in this thread and you will see this:

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer.
                      they always say that, it's cut and paste each week, fortnight or monthly, depending on R2s mood it seems

Comment

• Every once in a while I refresh and it stalls...... my hopes go up....... and then down again..... still down............. 6 hours .............. something must have went really wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
                          One day, the servers will go down for maintenance, and they will never come back up.
                          And then we get a life lol

Comment

• did the maintenance get extended its been 270mins+ now

Comment

• Originally posted by mudokon View Post
                              haha, looks like the servers had a bit of an accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jnqiev0m_s
                              rotflmfao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                                Yes they translate the game then put one or two '0' at the end of each price/sale in game
                                Oh how much i wish to be just that. Then where are both mounts in arena shop to buy them with legendary insignia (ok have Frost Lion and not need it, but dont have 2nd one). Where are Atoll levels 5 and 6 so ppls to be able to get Apollo and Hades for free? Where is Underground Palace as daily event? Where is Golden road? We have alot different mounts that chinies dont have and they have tons of mounts that we dont have. And thats not all, but lets say that we need better patches for other things that we dont have.
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X