Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if its only me, when i used mini-client some button cannot be loaded. like Campaign, City, Quest etc
    Heroes Evolved
    GODZ

Comment

• Originally posted by zosiama136 View Post
      I don't know if its only me, when i used mini-client some button cannot be loaded. like Campaign, City, Quest etc
      After a maintenance (and especially a big patch like this one), it's always advisable to clear your cookies, cache, and flash files. So please start with that if you haven't done so yet.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• is the 4th inventory page that spend balene on for the month. When you put items in do they stay an can you still take out after the time expire?

Comment

• I can not spend insignia, 10k to lie just like that, and a lot more what's the catch? and why the rating jumped around 30k to become more
          Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

• Originally posted by W.E.S.K.E.R View Post
            I can not spend insignia, 10k to lie just like that, and a lot more what's the catch?
            Read the bottom half of the very first page of this thread... It's explained right there.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Imagine that... they were supposed to fix bugs, but all they did was cause more bugs. Instead of worrying about new servers, maybe r2 should worry about the servers they already have. Also, maybe worry about merging old servers. Not even a full day in, and already having bug issues. Plus, the lag has gotten ridiculous. Do they not know how to properly rewrite a program? When you send them a ticket... they give you some ** excuse as to why it's not as easy as it sounds... Ummm... yes, it is. It's a lot easier to fix, than to open a new server. Oh, that's right... New server = more money. They are slowly ruining this game, and running people off.

Comment

• Question, why did they combine toon br with sylph br if it doesn't affect our toon stats?

Comment

• You do know at east myself and some others just got dcd and cant get back on? Server Busy error. Gota love getting new content and all the new bugs and headaches that comes with it!

Comment

• Why is the server inaccessible?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	***.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	1704632 *** with this

Comment

• S298 same redirected to login page, nothing working on it.

Comment

• I'm wondering if R2 is hiring MT's, I know of a few rocks that need jobs and i'm pretty sure they might do a better job

Comment

• refreshed and now this, cant log in

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture busy.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	1704635 nice maintenance

Comment

• Originally posted by HodeSeksy View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]117924[/ATTACH] *** with this
                              same error here, server busy.
                              was logged in, got classic "freeze" in which all looks normal but cant chat cant click activities, cant enter dungeons..nothing. so I relogged and got this amazing server busy answer, redirect loops etc

PS: cookies, flash cache and all that stuff done of course, nothing works, error is clearly AGAIN on server side, not in our cache

Comment

• I swear R2 is ran by monkeys. I remember my first time programming, oh wait they've been doing this awhile? could've fooled me..

Comment

Working...
                                X