Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Holy Set Events and Promotions - New @ 12/11!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just mess up our minds smfh

Comment

I will buy some shop mounts with the balens for cleaning hero mode maps with SSS... that will help menin this MTW event.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Nice update but the events sucks, not everyone is level 80, some cuz they need to camp at lower level to get insignia/honor/stuff due it's impossible compete at level 80 if you don't cash like there is no tomorrow, others just didn't have time to get to 80 yet. The whips event look nice but seriously, most people burned all whips last week in the whip event... I don't know what kind of players you think we are, but you must be really dumbass to don't see last whip event was purely made to make us waste all whips and have to buy more now if want rewards.
        I understand this game is to win money and not for charity but stop with those tricks to force us to level up and have to spend more or empy our reserves one week early. If you think nobody notice it you are really wrong.

Just make event that everyone can participate in a way or another. Everybody with just 80 C.I. maybe ever with a little less knows that as more you expend the more you get, it's fine and we deal with it but just have the event and can't get rewards, not even a single one, is very annoying.
        Last edited by Cacuga; 12-11-2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

I want some whips

Comment

Launch this game to lvl.90

Comment

Originally posted by Virtualu View Post
              first of all, wartune do not love campers.. camping level= big br without payng for balens.. the purpose of this game is money, not charity so quit camping, get up in level and start recharging.. that is the idea..became a balenaut before is too late
              smartass, r2 releases new servers weekly, you think these events are any good for new servers? think about hotshot

Comment

Originally posted by Cacuga View Post
                Nice update but the events sucks, not everyone is level 80, some cuz they need to camp at lower level to get insignia/honor/stuff due it's impossible compete at level 80 if you don't cash like there is no tomorrow, others just didn't have time to get to 80 yet. The whips event look nice but seriously, most people burned all whips last week in the whip event... I don't know what kind of players you think we are, but you must be really dumbass to don't see last whip event was purely made to make us waste all whips and have to buy more now if want rewards.
                I understand this game is to win money and not for charity but stop with those tricks to force us to level up and have to spend more or empy our reserves one week early. If you think nobody notice it you are really wrong.

Just make event that everyone can participate in a way or another. Everybody with just 80 C.I. maybe ever with a little less knows that as more you expend the more you get, it's fine and we deal with it but just have the event and can't get rewards, not even a single one, is very annoying.
                well said brother. well said..

Comment

Originally posted by pinchusinghal123 View Post
                  Launch this game to lvl.90
                  the max level is and will be 80 cause 7road the creators of wartune made it that way even the chinese servers with all the updates we dont have are still level 80 its probably gonna stay that way for a long time if not never change

Comment

Short answers.

No one is forcing you to pay or even to play this game.

Nice update but the events sucks, not everyone is level 80, some cuz they need to camp at lower level to get insignia/honor/stuff due it's impossible compete at level 80 if you don't cash like there is no tomorrow, others just didn't have time to get to 80 yet.

If you want to be competitive, you need to spend insane amounts of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Does anyone has whips?
                      Each time they gave out mount trainer rewards, I kept maxing out my limited mount collection, so I had about 8K whips sitting in my inventory. Luckily I got the sylph atoll boss mount between the last love thy mount event and now, so I have an extra 5 attribute levels to spend them on. With some of he 4.7K BB I'm going to get when I have some time to do hero mode campaigns, I'll get one of the shop mounts and another 5 attribute levels.
                      So yeah, luckily I have whips and mounts to use them on, and I'll get my second equipment piece later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                        Yesterday, after the patch, I read all forum announcement, even on kongregate. Then I logged in, claimed HoF rewards, and spent the vulcan hammers since I saw no sign on the forum any event related to this.

I really don't understand what you want to achieve by doing this - giving out HoF rewards, let the most active players spend it, then add reward one day later to reward only those who were a bit lazier. I can tell you, the only thing you can achieve is making people hate you. Truly, passionately, with all heart. How can a company aim for that?? There is nothing else you can achieve by doing so. Certainly I will not buy hammers now.

And before you say "we are just gateway to Wartune, we dont know anything blahblah". On kongregate forum post - posted by R2_Chris - there are 3 event entries quickly edited out after posting. So Wartune designers DID inform you about the event, and you, R2 purposefully omitted this information to mislead your customers and make them feel bad.

Prolly I don't need a psychologist to recover from this trauma - did like 50 holy cast or so, the whole reward pack worth like, 1200 balens - but its the principle. You are constantly making fool of us, this is not good. Like with HoF event, you announce even at the end that you confirm that Warrior Call did not work... The patch has some good features - I like dimension wars - but you ruin all the positive things with these crimes.
                        I totally agree, I almost rage quit over this. I have already stopped cashing. If i had lost out on more rewards than I did, I would have rage quit.

Kabam - Server S84
                        IGN - Agni
                        Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                        Class - Mage
                        BR - 465K and climbing
                        Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

No SC use event? Then I don't care about this event. I'm not spending money on it.

Comment

soul engraving

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              Yesterday, after the patch, I read all forum announcement, even on kongregate. Then I logged in, claimed HoF rewards, and spent the vulcan hammers since I saw no sign on the forum any event related to this.

I really don't understand what you want to achieve by doing this - giving out HoF rewards, let the most active players spend it, then add reward one day later to reward only those who were a bit lazier. I can tell you, the only thing you can achieve is making people hate you. Truly, passionately, with all heart. How can a company aim for that?? There is nothing else you can achieve by doing so. Certainly I will not buy hammers now.

And before you say "we are just gateway to Wartune, we dont know anything blahblah". On kongregate forum post - posted by R2_Chris - there are 3 event entries quickly edited out after posting. So Wartune designers DID inform you about the event, and you, R2 purposefully omitted this information to mislead your customers and make them feel bad.

Prolly I don't need a psychologist to recover from this trauma - did like 50 holy cast or so, the whole reward pack worth like, 1200 balens - but its the principle. You are constantly making fool of us, this is not good. Like with HoF event, you announce even at the end that you confirm that Warrior Call did not work... The patch has some good features - I like dimension wars - but you ruin all the positive things with these crimes.
                              with this? i'll tell u more- they wanna lose all of us that's what they try to achieve.
                              HoF was ridiculous as requirements were same for people that play 2+ years and for newest server which is ** as it is. there is no way I can get 450 in a year (got bit less than 250). now I just found out they screwed my server along with many others again on tomorrow event! sylph gear enchanting. thing is other servers got patch week ahead! these people had 10 days or so to collect shards, synth gear and now can enchant it. we have same time enchanting event but we have patch on for 2 days! TWO!!! whoever is responsible for events should be fired without further notice. plain and simple. how can they favor other servers this way? or HoF way?? we play same, pay same! and no way we can get same rewards!

Comment

Originally posted by EviIRose View Post
                                with this? i'll tell u more- they wanna lose all of us that's what they try to achieve.
                                HoF was ridiculous as requirements were same for people that play 2+ years and for newest server which is ** as it is. there is no way I can get 450 in a year (got bit less than 250).
                                I've been playing this game for 18-19 months. I've spent some cash (I think this would be 5k balens per month, on average - VIP and Spirit Convenant not included) and I had 285k during HoF event. A few non-cashers from my server who started about the same time were 250k.
                                Getting 250k is hard even for ~2 years servers without too much cash included.

Originally posted by EviIRose View Post
                                now I just found out they screwed my server along with many others again on tomorrow event! sylph gear enchanting. thing is other servers got patch week ahead! these people had 10 days or so to collect shards, synth gear and now can enchant it. we have same time enchanting event but we have patch on for 2 days! TWO!!! whoever is responsible for events should be fired without further notice. plain and simple. how can they favor other servers this way? or HoF way?? we play same, pay same! and no way we can get same rewards!
                                Those people also get loads of bugs, lose their time when their servers are undergoing multiple maintenance works.
                                They can't even be sure if they don't lose their items or get "punished" with anything else when the new patch is being introduced. They're damn guinea pigs and it's very unfair of R2 to treat them like that. I totally don't mind those people having a few days of advance, since after all, it's cash what matters.
                                Also, people from other servers have a week more to prepare for the patch, discover some little things, which weren't so obvious and people on test servers had no idea how it'd looked like (like additional Sylph Arena attempts not being reset).

People were whining as hell when they introduced Sylph Refining (Upgrades) and those test servers had a week more for that. Still, those who paid, had their sylphs upgraded as soon as the patch was introduced to their servers and it didn't change anything at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X