No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 more maintenance any rewards we will get?

Comment

• Oh goody this one has a band too...

Click image for larger version

Name:	dancing-hamsters-o.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	1704660
      Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

• Hey,its very nice that you make nice background and stuff new in this game its so wonderful I love it thx

Comment

• sooo bad......... maintenance....

500000 Gold
          500000 Daru
          Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
          Extreme Stamina Potion x1
          Sylph Sepulcrum x25

just this for an emergency maintenance for 3hours???? sooo bad
          Last edited by R220208018; 12-11-2014, 07:17 AM. Reason: incomplele sentence

Comment

• 1 more maintenance wow! amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              compensation package including the following items:
              • 500000 Gold
              • 500000 Daru
              • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
              • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
              • Sylph Sepulcrum x25

Instead of Gold and Daru Euro should get 5 of those recover Insig since you've taken server down during wb
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• 500k Gold and Daru, 25 Sylph Sepulcrum and a couple of other bits.

Comment

• Relax everyone it will be fixed in no time something to keep you guys entertained Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 4.39.35 AM.png
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1704661 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 4.38.12 AM.png
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	1704662

Comment

• hahahahah a777

Comment

• what was said yesterday to just have a normal maint and fix stuff but no we have to have a fix to fix the fix the fix to fix the fix

Comment

• R2 helen again maintenance?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanciuvirgiliu View Post
                          same i7 but 1 g fiber and lag....
                          I bet non of u is in US

Comment

• This is, as always, best thread. Moan, moan, moan. I am not defending R2's incompetence but the last emergency maint I remember was very much welcomed. They began it within 6 hours of problem being highlighted. Timings of any maint is not gonna please everybody (or anybody!!). But let us be honest how many "stupid" players are there playing on servers outside of their geographical location? I have Americans and Australians in my guild (European server) - they are in bed or at work when G B is on. Sorry guys, if you are reading this, for calling you stupid I am sorry. You still love me!!

The underlying problem is simple in my opinion. Lack of information. I haven't played any other game where the forum moderators seem so out of contact with the game devs etc. We have to wait for days, weeks for answers to simple questions. The support system is a joke. If this was a truly free to play game then that may not be so bad but it isn't. Players pay and deserve a better customer care.

Yesterday's patch also included "cosmetic" changes - backgrounds, animations etc. Why?!!!!! Do that on normal maintenance. It doesn't change gameplay. It confuses people. They start to think they are missing something.

I am lucky. I am old and retired so can play all day. That just means that I spend all of "Tree time" explaining the ins and outs of latest patches to my members. That isn't "my" job. Though I accept it as my responsibility. I have played other games where player forums are available during gameplay - effectively a wider world chat - and they work well. On one game I even managed to instigate a totally free chat line. Just friends talking, about anything. Nothing was classed as off-topic.

R2 has much to learn. Hopefully customer care will be high on their agenda.
                            Jherek
                            Guild Master TheCore

Comment

• Originally posted by noelyn99 View Post
                              nice one maintenace again
                              This genuinely made me laugh out loud for some reason.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Hamster Going to war.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1704663 Thats it r2 Hamster going to war with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X