Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Resurgence
          Lvl 80
          Class: Archer
          BR: () crappy

Comment

• thanks wartune for the compensation package

Comment

• Funny, they say here the maintenance will take approximately 3 hours but when I go to get on my server IT says 4-6 hours. ***?

Comment

• if its costs of items their fixing, thats a tad unfair on those that ddidnt get chance to buy, will R2 be taking back the items? NO typical
                if you dont play all day everday you get punished

Comment

• Can we have more maintenance with more hamster videos
                  Jherek
                  Guild Master TheCore

Comment

• Dear customer, We apologise for having difficulties to login,but during this maintenance, all players will receive announcement via email all characters will be deleted.Bugs in game seems to exceeded much more than our devs expected and we have to take decision to close all server. We trully apologise for this inconvenience. Thanks for understanding us.R2 team

lol joke

Comment

• Finally server S202 is bake up!

Comment

• It is back guys... since 10 min ago ^^

Comment

• Sick again?

Comment

• I very much agree with all of you.When they say fix is is to fix pricing for cashers so they continue to get more and more and the rest of us get less.As far as the compensation goes the only way it is fair is to give us compensation everyday for at least a week.It's nice to see that our English speaking guild is not the only one that things this game is all about the money and for the cashers from the country that made the game.If you want to play a game that is based on fairness and costs less to play then you should play Guild Wars 2.It's the best MPRPG out there.Instead of a game that makes people hate each other this game makes more friends.I have to say though if it weren't for the friends I've made in Lagtunes...I mean Wartunes I would have quit paying...I mean playing it a long time ago.

Comment

• And about marriage tree? We can use Insignias to train anymore!

Comment

• For the post above all in red letters....

That was not funny at all! I almost had a heart attack and was going to call my lawyer to see if I could sue to get all my money back.
                                Last edited by R235898850; 12-11-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X