Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 is proving their incompetence,

here are some recommendation how to do or how is it done by smart people:

1. if u got sedvers divided into timezones... American, europian oceanic, etc. u should do maintances at time when minimum players are playing: at night of that timezone
    2. to do that at time when is one of most important events of the day is unacceptable
    3. to fix staff problems like prices of maybe 100 items... means to change 1collumn in 100rows of 1table in database if u got 3NF database...
    to do that u need less then 1second if u prepare right sql update and that means that it can be done if in full operation of server (no maintance needed)

Comment

• where is the Dimensional War Shop?

Comment

• Can you please give an explanation about what Sylph Equipment should be used for each Sylph (ie Apollo) or is the same equipment can be used for all sylphs?

Comment

• hurm so it was a bug yesturday getting 100 mount hoofs for 180 balens ? i just thought u guys was being nice

Comment

• You should give us 1 million gold this time and like 5000 balens too

Comment

• normally, i never complain. but this emergency thing you did is insane to say the least... you have made everything beyond slow... now bugs are popping up everywhere. In DI now there is a chance that you can not go back after the revive, in dimension you get kicked after monster. Please fix this issue

Comment

• after this patch cant use all insignia and sylph crystaloid
                why?

Comment

• WC not work in DI !

Comment

• "Incompetence". I wouldn't call making millions of $$ on a weekly/monthly basis "incompetence" lol
                    I can call the whole community "masochists" though xD

Comment

• We want our sc event back it was only bettering other players and it got good help for people with their guild, br for their toons and it help out a lot getting stuff to better their brs and gears so bring it back i still siting on over 86k sc and it not going anywere till i get my sc event as it was but u can take out the 20sc but keep the rest the same that mean 100k gold/daru and gem pack so i need the sc event it the only one that really help the free players out so stop doing stuff that always cashers and think about the free players also.

Comment

• Wartunes doesn't give a ****. Its all about the cashers. They refuse to bring back the Soul Engraving event that helped everyone use all those stupid Soul Crystals they gave in a prior event. Why the f! give that as a reward in an event and not actually have an event to use them. Bring back the damn Soul Engraving event!

Comment

• Omg been having this crazy mess at arena shop.u seei got 5666 insignias but when i enter arena shop to purchase itonly registers that i got 298 insignia. whoaa pls help need to purchase stones.
                          ty

Comment

• Why is there another maint 12/12 00:00 PST? we will want another comp pack.

Comment

• go in your inv @pjdm021105 and click on insig and click on 'use in bulk'. You will then be able to use from shop and from a spot in your profile. It is part of the patch to help with inv space.

Comment

• Originally posted by pjdm021105 View Post
                                Omg been having this crazy mess at arena shop.u seei got 5666 insignias but when i enter arena shop to purchase itonly registers that i got 298 insignia. whoaa pls help need to purchase stones.
                                ty
                                go in your inv @pjdm021105 and click on insig and click on 'use in bulk'. You will then be able to use from shop and from a spot in your profile. It is part of the patch to help with inv space.

Comment

Working...
                                X