[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arcanaex View Post
    Nice. been playin for 2 days, and I get to wait for hours both days to play. this a regular thing with ya'll?
    uh, Yup.

there are still new players? why are peeps still joining this game? They have no hope of ever catching up, unless they just won the lottery...

Comment

good job! because there are no more jewel hunt shard in the jewel hunt

Comment

Maybe this has already been said but isn't the whole point of bringing a new patch to select servers is so they can test stuff like this out?

Comment

Great, thx.. now all i need is to say goodbye to 10 millions total astral cause maintenance came when i was afk, GOOD.. go fix that EMERGENCY and thx for that LITTLE golds..
          Last edited by Xalestial; 12-11-2014, 06:57 AM.

Comment

I'll catch ya in no time

Comment

Hy lol i'm new in Gaming World, from sever 560 (sorcerer lvl 30 ), all you do is just complain if you have so many prb with this game then why dont you quit , you are sayaing agn and agn that game is bad its laging and babla bala if you dont like then Quit
              "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
              Name: Sorcerer
              guild :ARROGANCE
              Hometown: Pakistan
              normal people scare me

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                3 hours to fix some prices ? Once again you prove your incompetence. What happened with the week that test servers got it, you couldnt notice something is wrong ? ( i know thats a stupid question )
                well i guess those servers were "help'd" by R2 till now.

Comment

IMO u should just give up on hosting wartune until everything is fixed. bwahahahaaaaa.
                  Originally posted by R2_Emma
                  For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                  On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                  Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                  A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                  33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by WhoSeis View Post
                    Hey Moron... i am a US player, i don't rely on cash, although its obvious you suffer from the lack thereof; this maintenance IS in my PRIME TIME, you mental-midget... i get up early (4 a.m. CST) to get my dailies b4 reset. I dont get to CAMP like alot of euro, because i have a JOB that doesnt let me PLAY on the COMPUTEr. so ****.
                    So this is part of your job? That is soooo coollll!

Another mental midget wishing you a happy holidays
                    Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

• Originally posted by khanzuhaib View Post
                      Hy lol i'm new in Gaming World, from sever 560 (sorcerer lvl 30 ), all you do is just complain if you have so many prb with this game then why dont you quit , you are sayaing agn and agn that game is bad its laging and babla bala if you dont like then Quit
                      Na more fun to hear the complaints. Need to set up my Lucy stand like Peanut's and charge a nickel per complaint. Imagine how many balens I make!!!

Comment

• I'm starting to hate this more and more. Fixing? I'm assuming will be more expensive to get items from dimensional war, is that all you think about cash?

Comment

• Originally posted by R25620519 View Post
                          I'm starting to hate this more and more. Fixing? I'm assuming will be more expensive to get items from dimensional war, is that all you think about cash?
                          BINGO!!!! We have a WINNER!!!

Comment

• Managed to snare a Mire rune for 160 balens before maint. Can't say i'm unhappy ;-)

Comment

• so what your saying is that people are cheating in this game? bots? i kind of figured that considering that some one was talking about using bots on my server..i thought he was a kid full of hot air....but according to you and many other people cheats, bots, hacks exist....if this is true then why do people spend real cash on a game thats full of cheaters.
                              How can i know for sure that people are cheating? what are the signs? or are they just blowing hot air?

Comment

• Ruined another new server, lost my exp scroll and vip. Now I gotta start again on another server.
                                But for all its faults, I just can't help but love this game.
                                The variety of things to do, the chat mechanism, the multiplayer modes, this game has EVERYTHING !!! (including bugs)
                                But hey, if you don't spend any money, what a great way to enjoy a few hours a day.
                                WARTUNE, I AM ADDICTED TO YOU - DON'T EVER LEAVE ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X