• i'll catch you all
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
    Name: Sorcerer
    guild :ARROGANCE
    Hometown: Pakistan
    normal people scare me

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
      [*]Fixed incorrect item prices in the Dimensional War Shop.
      ****,there was a bug ? Meeeeh Btw.Compensation smells very bad again
      ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
      ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
      ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
      ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
      ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• thats like a good Plyer
        "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
        Name: Sorcerer
        guild :ARROGANCE
        Hometown: Pakistan
        normal people scare me

Comment

• Please add Follow Hero in dynamic mode (Hero moving) in wilds. It usefull for player who didn't use mouse (mouse jamm).. Tyvm...

Comment

• patience is a virtue, I know this because it is the only virtue I have left.
            Last edited by lyingsack; 12-11-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaderina View Post
              Managed to snare a Mire rune for 160 balens before maint. Can't say i'm unhappy ;-)
              You will be one of only a few, I am SURE that will be gone for the rest of us!!!!! Congrats!!

Comment

• according to Kssnova's remarks and others i asked these questions

Comment

• Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                  BINGO!!!! We have a WINNER!!!
                  Bingo? I thought I was playing wartune.
                  My mum plays bingo.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                    3 hours to fix some prices ? Once again you prove your incompetence. What happened with the week that test servers got it, you couldnt notice something is wrong ? ( i know thats a stupid question )

hmmmm....they sound exactly like Kabam.com. Same issues but they never give u any comp pkg.
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

• Open the damn servers already, price changes don't take 4-6 hrs. Some of us have a "LIFE" & don't wish to waste more just because you all can't do your jobs! I do agree that ppl complain too much. If you see it from their side: favoritism toward cashers 800%, all the nerfs in the game like card hunt or group arena, loss of so many events due to servers having this so called Emergency Maintenance!

r2 is just taking your money. They don't even have anything to do with the game except setting prices & claiming they can't do jack ****. If players would wise up, stop just for 1 week spending cash... r2 will change to do something FOR players not always against us.

Comment

• y,all keep adding stuff, but never fix anything. even when you do maintenance you mess things up more then they were. also your compensations for these " so called emergency maintence" have alot to be disired. you never give enough compensation to make up for what we lose. really? down 3 hrs to fix some pricing issues for cashiers? oh, that,s right, all you care about are the cashiers, you dont give a hoot about normal people playing your game. thamks for listening, which i know you won,t

Comment

• I was hoping that they might be dropping others down from 2400 to 120 like the mire rune I got..... but I think I'm dreaming

Comment

• Originally posted by lyingsack View Post
                            patience is a virtue, I know this because it is the only one I have left.
                            I sense a bit of humour in there somewhere too, time to shine!
                            Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

• In game, it said 5 minutes, lol... whatta letdown

Comment

• omg im at di

Comment

Working...
                                X