[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
    ***. no dailies for 2 days. god damn it. why not do maintenance when everybody is sleeping on oceanic. not when the time u r sleeping. we are missing a lot. arena, bg, GB and amethyst. ****. *** u only favour us servers but the strongest player is in oceanic not only the strongest players but also the strongest players are in oceanic not in europe or US. i have account in US and in oceanic. oceanic players are monsters. US players only know is cash but dnt know how to play they rely on cash. in oceanic cash and strat. europe only thetrell. here strongest players dont post videos. god damn it. make maintenance on our sleeping time and let the europe and US servers have their maintenance on peak time
    actually its 12:46 pm here its noon 2nd arena time if thats not peak i dunno what is also not on thetrell on euro servers .. get a life

Comment

• Imagine creating a book with all these comments. Be a best seller.
      I kak myself laughing at some of the comments posted here.

Comment

• Yup if we want we can beat all casher and VIP ................ but i'll take some time ..............watch me VIP i m a mage (sorcerer 560) i'll beat you at some point and win the cross war
        "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
        Name: Sorcerer
        guild :ARROGANCE
        Hometown: Pakistan
        normal people scare me

Comment

• [QUOTE=davidholden;1202395]Imagine creating a book with all these comments. Be a best seller.
          I kak myself laughing at some of the comments posted here.[/Who Will be The Writer]
          normal people scare me

Comment

• Originally posted by BeccasGuy View Post
            Open the damn servers already, price changes don't take 4-6 hrs. Some of us have a "LIFE" & don't wish to waste more just because you all can't do your jobs! I do agree that ppl complain too much. If you see it from their side: favoritism toward cashers 800%, all the nerfs in the game like card hunt or group arena, loss of so many events due to servers having this so called Emergency Maintenance!

r2 is just taking your money. They don't even have anything to do with the game except setting prices & claiming they can't do jack ****. If players would wise up, stop just for 1 week spending cash... r2 will change to do something FOR players not always against us.
            Why not go out and enjoy this bundle of life you got going out there and come back in 2-3 hours time. Let us losers who dont have one complain then

We can handle it i promise.
            Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

• ^^^Bwaaa hahahahahaha good one
              ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• who will be the Writer MR Davidholden and who gets the Priz Mony
                normal people scare me

Comment

• use the insigs as if they were items
                  click on once, then use all, and they will appear in the counter of arena, just like league insigs

Comment

• :facepalm: do urealy beleave that thats the reason for maintainance.

Probably there are some very huge bugs that they havent found andthey are "loosing" money from.

Comment

• 1 post each minute!
                      Why do people bother to write and write and complain here?
                      Is it believable that moderators and/or developers will read each of the posts here??!!!!

Comment

• oh oops.... last minute we had 3 posts!

Comment

• grrrrrrrr HAMSTER ever so p issed, smash r2 and throw the stinky pellets at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                            Na more fun to hear the complaints. Need to set up my Lucy stand like Peanut's and charge a nickel per complaint. Imagine how many balens I make!!!
                            Where is your stall lucy? I need some help. (Got my nickel)

Comment

• For all you people out there who constantly complain about the game and balens and other nonsense. stop playing the game!! no-one wants to listen to you. No one is forcing
                              you to play. stop whining and quit pls.

Comment

• Since they can make Maint. on some servers (Test Servers), why not do maint. at Night for US Servers and at Night on EU Servers?

This way NO ONE miss anything.
                                Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                                Guild: Ragnarok
                                Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                                Platform: R2Games
                                Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Working...
                                X