Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dessyroro View Post
    can't use insignia for medal
    click on insignia then use in bulk.
    profile page now has link to arena shop which you use to buy medal
    BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by MightyCharm View Post
      try to fix the lag in the game.... almost everyone is experiencing it and still you can't do anything about it.... and yeah, try to fix the prices, it's not too much expensive... i believe, no one from r2 is reading this... if there is, you can just simply reply a smiley or a period... FIX THE LAG.... I think it's enough for us to experience it...
      not all people experience lag. dont tell that. i am not experiencing lag. ur problem is ur internet not R2.

but i know who are laggers in our server so i marked them on my blacklist. coz i dont want to play with them. coz they are lagging and they are affecting my gameplay and others gameplay. so dont tell that ALMOST EVERYONE IS LAGGING. not everyone only few of you. in our server i have list who are laggers.
      Last edited by R230028138; 12-11-2014, 06:12 AM.

Comment

wtffff damn MT and just damn compensation reward
        :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by dessyroro View Post
          can't use insignia for medal
          If you have the insignias in your inventory Click on them and the Use in Bulk. If you will look then on your profile page you will see the insignias there.

Comment

servers page says its under maintenance (2h only btw not 3 a said here...) and yet some of us are still online. i even saw people logging in, not sure how they bypassed the server page. I wonder if those devs can do something correctly.

Comment

this maintence started now?
              Class:Mage
              Level:80
              BR:444k
              Server:S595
              Name:ChaosFanatic

Comment

my friend has a monkey, a clever monkey, it can operating the scientific calculator..even only 2 + 2 = 5
                ( maybe this is out of topic )

Comment

*** hapen only few player out?

Comment

12.10 GMT now - would appreciate notification of change of time

Comment

perhaps WB wanted a rest, as yesterday.

Comment

I think players should get unbound balens now for the cashers should not get nothing from it cause how are the lower lvl players gonna get stronger when you guys keep adding new things like spending money some people do not have

Comment

may page says this:

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

See what's new with Wartune this week!

<<<Back

Comment

server is down?????? THen why were we still able to do wb????and i m still in
                            IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
                            Class: Knight
                            Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
                            PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

zzzzz.... server went off w/o a warning...just got kicked and invited back to my guild, hopefully items reach my mail...

Comment

If it's on all servers, then the time would be morning for some, afternoon for some, evening for some and overnight for some. For my timezone, it's very early morning about an hour after reset. Messes up people who are trying to do blitzes and such before work, so yeah inconvenient. But we've had the game go down at various points of the day for emergency maintenance before. We had maintenance issues in fairly recent memory that kept most people on our server from getting any play time for a couple days in a row. Wasn't fun, but the bugs had to be fixed. This is one where I don't see how R2 can win... no matter when they schedule it, it's going to mess with someone's play time. But I know people have been frustrated not being able to redeem things they had sufficient quantities to redeem, and I doubt they wanted to wait a week for the next scheduled maintenance to have those issues resolved.

Comment

Working...
                                X