Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server 213 is down now
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Cupcake r2...i only free time now...u maintain server .......
      i dont want compensation package ..i want my di and spire
      u should maintain after reset~ we have time use attempts
      not be4 reset~ u employee all r idiot
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-11-2014, 06:22 AM.

Comment

I regret not doing the earlier bg's... At least i can go to sleep early. (but these 2 days have ruined alot of progress, merge maint will make that worse).

Comment

my question is that we were in SB and we cut in battle to pass through server 497 ty

Comment

Got to love it, known issue hence why test servers had maintenance but still they patched all servers with bugged patch. If you are on a server getting merge tomorrow that's 3 days of serer down time. Really pushing peoples patience?
            BigRed

Comment

off topic but very needed server merger on serv. 130 thank you for all you do ,,, but please give us some other new ppl to play with as most players do not come on our server any more ;(

Comment

At the very least, they could get the starting time right

Comment

game shut down more than its open lately

Comment

WEll ty & gonna miss todays WB + tanks ! while missed yesterdays GA+GB+Tanks+ wb & thanks for your compensation

Comment

W T F men!!!.... 2 days miss all events and attempts and yet u offer only those cheap compensation??.. u should give better compensation for such loss...

and plss.. nxt time u plan a maintenance do it after reset to avoid such loss af att and events.. PLEASE!!!
                      Last edited by sven205; 12-11-2014, 06:23 AM.

Comment

This is great, for one week those test servers enjoyed the low prices and u havnt noticed it ... now when everyone got them ur right away taking them off... i'm pretty sure it abt able to use bound balens or that low price of 40 balens per 100 energy or something ... serious **
                        Knight
                        Emerald Falls

Comment

***? maintenance again?

Comment

2 days no play because of that maintenance and now.. maintenance again wt.. f?

Comment

better add excange sylph crystaloids to hammers, not adequate proportions yet betwen hamer and stove income

Comment

Nice. been playin for 2 days, and I get to wait for hours both days to play. this a regular thing with ya'll?

Comment

Working...
                                X