No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems to in china live realy only nerds that are only good for making china stick... nothing else... cuz each time you geting damn ****** same problem... and btw your patch sucs!!! cuz its nothing catched ! u make patch where is only 5 mb saved in memory,, whata di** head ! try play other games like metin2 where is 400 k players online in same time and i dont have lag. WOW have less lag than this pisel wartune ! u need macPRO for normal playing here . and about mtn , realy??? again emergency?? wohoo!!! nice compenstaion ,, from 1 kkk boss now we get 170 kk boss !! wow 500 k gold gona realy make me happy !! idiots

Comment

booooom

pls bring back the gems with wips event thats good then not a event with once a day thats suck
      Last edited by bravejerick095; 12-11-2014, 06:28 AM. Reason: just adding

Comment

another strange thing today everytime out from dimension as kill guardian

Comment

Originally posted by Kssnova View Post
          why don't u do this maintanances during night idk
          so people can leave bots on farming slyphs and screw the daily players schedule?
          What is 'night' to one may not necessarily be night for another. It depends on which server you are referring to I suppose. Anyway, I think it's all due to R2's Team convenience like everything else..and the rest gets screwed..compensation or otherwise since lost timed events can't be compensated ..honor, insignia, etc.

Comment

a nice timing,,just put pots on ,ty R2..

Comment

improper prices?? HA try the glitches of sylph crystaloids not able to spend in sylph shop. I tried the use bulk option and they stayed gray. Multiple screw ups where your nice graphics added lag for some players. As for some whines I see here they doing this on my night time when I should sleep. Just more convenient for me as a 2nd shift worker to play on European servers.

Comment

Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
                ***. no dailies for 2 days. god damn it. why not do maintenance when everybody is sleeping on oceanic. not when the time u r sleeping. we are missing a lot. arena, bg, GB and amethyst. ****. *** u only favour us servers but the strongest player is in oceanic not only the strongest players but also the strongest players are in oceanic not in europe or US. i have account in US and in oceanic. oceanic players are monsters. US players only know is cash but dnt know how to play they rely on cash. in oceanic cash and strat. europe only thetrell. here strongest players dont post videos. god damn it. make maintenance on our sleeping time and let the europe and US servers have their maintenance on peak time
                Hey Moron... i am a US player, i don't rely on cash, although its obvious you suffer from the lack thereof; this maintenance IS in my PRIME TIME, you mental-midget... i get up early (4 a.m. CST) to get my dailies b4 reset. I dont get to CAMP like alot of euro, because i have a JOB that doesnt let me PLAY on the COMPUTEr. so ****.

Comment

what we all want is to be based on what recompence lost 3 hours and we lost loot from sb is forfeited wb tnk sacred fire thanks for the foregoing that will give pouf

Comment

I hope you guys fix BG .. as a lvl 45 getting attack by a 80 lvl player ain't very attractive

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                      Again when money is involved and u aint gonna make as much u shut it down to fix, what about evry thing else in the game that needs fixin
                      R2's goal by tweaking prices and events is to make as much money as possible. The elite club's goal is to make themselves and their friends happy(R2 laughs at them because by doing this elite club suggests changes that make R2 extra money). It's art reflecting life with the "lawmakers"(elite club/group) making changes to suit themselves and the bankers (R2) getting the last laugh.

Comment

same - mid evening here so I can say that it is really annoying especially when new patch was going so well - not affected by shop issues but nvm wartune be there tomorrow evening :-)

Comment

that mire rune better be the same price when we return

Comment

Ahh, nothing like coming in here during maintenance to watch pages full of whining and complaining, gets a chuckle out of me everytime.

I should be a maintenance mod!
                            Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

Originally posted by R226289422 View Post
                              that mire rune better be the same price when we return
                              HAHAHA that prolly the one they gonna skyrocket in price!!!!

Comment

ghet a realy job dont complain and quit games be mature like european ppl

Comment

Working...
                                X