No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because its early in the morning here & I was just trying to help everyone out by giving some advice. I always come turn on the computer to see what happened while I was sleeping. Sorry to all players that got shafted, yeah r2 does that all the time

Comment

• nice one maintenace again

Comment

• Such low compesation xD you greedy ones why you dont give us mahra not gold or daru .... or stamina potion or exp scroll.. keep that for yourselfs i dont need it

Comment

• I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO. You make my life so much more joyful.
          If I get my prizewinning book published, I will spend it all on you.

Comment

• Make us something so we cant remove a skill on our slyph!!!!U guys say nowhere that we our not able to change it before we got full of it!!And then it say if u change a skills it will be random??***??500$ slyph and i cant even remove my skills to switch it??Fix this!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              you guys dont understand day for 1 server is night for others
              they do it at this time because us east and us west are both doing nothing and euro servers are just starting to get to 2nd arena time

the world doesnt revolve around oceanic, and i am an australian, so im not being bias to america or anything

EU severs ! Who cares is night or day for them ! ITS A ♥♥♥♥ DAY FOR EU !
              Also they CANT calculate WHEN IS WB AND ARENA ?
              WANT OUR MONEY BUT DONT CARE FOR THE MISTAKES THEY DO !
              Pst:r2 SUX A LOT ! when ask someting he says send a ticket (EVERY SINGLE TIME) ... GUES WHAT 1 motnh 5 tickets .. STILL NO ANSWER
              GET SOME EU EMPLOERS TO TO EU SERVERS JOB !
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Make us something so we cant remove a skill on our slyph!!!!U guys say nowhere that we our not able to change it before we got full of it!!And then it say if u change a skills it will be random??***??500$ slyph and i cant even remove my skills to switch it??Fix this!!!

Comment

• dont forget to we paid them to they do this to us 5 mil $ daily and they *** us like noobs all time lets switch characters , r2 give me 5 mil $ and i gona ** you than

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                    Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on Thursday, the 11th of December at 03:45 AM PST (6:45 AM EST, 11:45 AM GMT, and 19:45 AM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
                    • 500000 Gold
                    • 500000 Daru
                    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                    • Sylph Sepulcrum x25

Patch Notes:
                    • Fixed incorrect item prices in the Dimensional War Shop.
                    They didnt say....there with maintenance many other bugs come up, so they just do maintenance to maintenance,But they cant say sorry we are a bit incompetents and we messed up yesturday.... I belive they do a good work, but they cant ever fix lag. Noone said to them....adding new feature in game, mean more and more lagging. Cheers

Comment

• Sometimes, reading these posts is more fun than actually playing the game.
                      I know I stress heaps less than trying to get a crummy red astral. In 6 months playing all I have managed is one energine.

Comment

• maintenance for price???

Comment

• TImE

wao R2 make 6 hours to 8 hours
                          "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
                          Name: Sorcerer
                          guild :ARROGANCE
                          Hometown: Pakistan
                          normal people scare me

Comment

• every time time some posts a moan i take a drink..at this rate my local brewery will be out of buisness
                            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• leave the prizes just fix the new graphics ,,,,,mega lag yesterday in wb arenas also and bg in all rounds toon and sylph i miss delph my worst wb run ever

Comment

• Come on guys, say something funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X