[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
    not all people experience lag. dont tell that. i am not experiencing lag. ur problem is ur internet not R2.

but i know who are laggers in our server so i marked them on my blacklist. coz i dont want to play with them. coz they are lagging and they are affecting my gameplay and others gameplay. so dont tell that ALMOST EVERYONE IS LAGGING. not everyone only few of you. in our server i have list who are laggers.
    OMG, do u know what u say?

I have 100MB fiber internet, i7 computer and still have lag....please u dont know what u talking about

R2 have lag on game, YES...and i can prove that

Comment

• Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
      every time time some posts a moan i take a drink..at this rate my local brewery will be out of buisness
      And you will be drunk as a pig

Comment

• Originally posted by drazkrX View Post
        EU severs ! Who cares is night or day for them ! ITS A ♥♥♥♥ DAY FOR EU !
        Also they CANT calculate WHEN IS WB AND ARENA ?
        WANT OUR MONEY BUT DONT CARE FOR THE MISTAKES THEY DO !
        Pst:r2 SUX A LOT ! when ask someting he says send a ticket (EVERY SINGLE TIME) ... GUES WHAT 1 motnh 5 tickets .. STILL NO ANSWER
        GET SOME EU EMPLOERS TO TO EU SERVERS JOB !
        I might have to go on my knees and ask God for the gift of interpretations of toungues on this one.

Dear God... Grant this poor soul some typing skills too while you're at it....
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-24-2015, 01:02 AM.
        Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

• to all the people complaining about people complaining....... you are just adding to the complaints. This isnt a complaint. I think. Is it?

Comment

• Dance Hamster Dance

Click image for larger version

Name:	HamsterDance.gif
Views:	6
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	1704657 Dance Hamster Dance

Comment

• I thought the new graphics was beautiful.
              I was looking at the intro screen for 2 hours tonight.

Comment

• Gotta go to bed, my sides are hurting too much. That hamster dance is the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                  3 hours to fix some prices ? Once again you prove your incompetence. What happened with the week that test servers got it, you couldnt notice something is wrong ? ( i know thats a stupid question )
                  I cant agree more

Comment

• if you turn your monitor 90 degrees that hamster is doing the macerena

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenSad View Post
                      OMG, do u know what u say?

I have 100MB fiber internet, i7 computer and still have lag....please u dont know what u talking about

R2 have lag on game, YES...and i can prove that
                      same i7 but 1 g fiber and lag....

Comment

• move more faster 4-6 hours this is a joke i need to do mp spire tok alllllllllllllllllll on my char and 2 friends move itttt

Comment

• Originally posted by lock9999999 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]118087[/ATTACH] Dance Hamster Dance
                          Since we on hamsters...

Name:	Dancing_hamster.gif
Views:	1
Size:	666.7 KB
ID:	1704658
                          Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

• Maybe now I have time to do something useful....

Name:	Trollface.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1704659

Comment

• Eurgh.. More Maintenance!

Fantastic.. Really fantastic. The only time I can be online between 12:00&14:00 GMT and even more Maintenance. 3 hours for price fixing is extreme. Thanks once again R2, the way you find ways too frustrate players is amazing. You baffle me.

It seems recharges are the only way forward, sounds like an "R2 plan".

Comment

• Oh really? is that really fix? cuz I buy new computer 3 times this year and you told me that my computer has plms....you are very idiot to tell me that!...so plz fix yourself more than us have to fix our new computer or so....you have so much bugs and super laggy so far or need better computer for yourself.... Thank you for understanding us

Comment

Working...
                                X