[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/11 @ 03:45 AM PST

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on Thursday, the 11th of December at 03:45 AM PST (6:45 AM EST, 11:45 AM GMT, and 19:45 AM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
    • 500000 Gold
    • 500000 Daru
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x25

Patch Notes:
    • Fixed incorrect item prices in the Dimensional War Shop.

• LikeYou
    replied
    neeedsystythupdragedplsdontneedthisindowntimegift

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied
    welcome

welcome damn forums won;t let me respond in reply or any other way. Had to go into advanced reply and type a lot.

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    ty R276.....it work !

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant use insignia for buy medalion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...... 17 K insignia atm and...........i can use 2.5k

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied
    Originally posted by pjdm021105 View Post
    Omg been having this crazy mess at arena shop.u seei got 5666 insignias but when i enter arena shop to purchase itonly registers that i got 298 insignia. whoaa pls help need to purchase stones.
    ty
    go in your inv @pjdm021105 and click on insig and click on 'use in bulk'. You will then be able to use from shop and from a spot in your profile. It is part of the patch to help with inv space.

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied
    go in your inv @pjdm021105 and click on insig and click on 'use in bulk'. You will then be able to use from shop and from a spot in your profile. It is part of the patch to help with inv space.

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied
    Why is there another maint 12/12 00:00 PST? we will want another comp pack.

Leave a comment:

• pjdm021105
    replied
    Omg been having this crazy mess at arena shop.u seei got 5666 insignias but when i enter arena shop to purchase itonly registers that i got 298 insignia. whoaa pls help need to purchase stones.
    ty

Leave a comment:

• Stryker530
    replied
    Wartunes doesn't give a ****. Its all about the cashers. They refuse to bring back the Soul Engraving event that helped everyone use all those stupid Soul Crystals they gave in a prior event. Why the f! give that as a reward in an event and not actually have an event to use them. Bring back the damn Soul Engraving event!

Leave a comment:

• HowleenWolf2
    replied
    We want our sc event back it was only bettering other players and it got good help for people with their guild, br for their toons and it help out a lot getting stuff to better their brs and gears so bring it back i still siting on over 86k sc and it not going anywere till i get my sc event as it was but u can take out the 20sc but keep the rest the same that mean 100k gold/daru and gem pack so i need the sc event it the only one that really help the free players out so stop doing stuff that always cashers and think about the free players also.

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    "Incompetence". I wouldn't call making millions of $$ on a weekly/monthly basis "incompetence" lol
    I can call the whole community "masochists" though xD

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    WC not work in DI !

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    after this patch cant use all insignia and sylph crystaloid
    why?

Leave a comment:

• R226874958
    replied
    normally, i never complain. but this emergency thing you did is insane to say the least... you have made everything beyond slow... now bugs are popping up everywhere. In DI now there is a chance that you can not go back after the revive, in dimension you get kicked after monster. Please fix this issue

Leave a comment:

Working...
X