No announcement yet.

Wartune Holy Set Events - New @ 12/12!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Holy Set Events - New @ 12/12!

[Event] Holy Set - Sylph Battle Rating Rank

Duration: 2014/12/12 00:00 - 2014/12/19 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S553
    • Kabam: S1 – S116
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: During the event, raise your Sylph BR Rank to a certain rank by the end of 12/19 and be rewarded. Please note that Sylph Battle Rating Ranks will be calculated only on December 19th.

Rewards:
    • Top 1: Gift of God x50, Dimensional War Pack I x4, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x50
    • Top 2-3: Gift of God x30, Dimensional War Pack I x2, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x20
    • Top 4-6: Blessings of God x30, Dimensional War PackI x1, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x10
    • Top 7-10: Blessings of God x10, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x5

Note: This quest may be completed once only during the event.

[Event] Holy Set - One Time Goodie Bag

Duration: 2014/12/12 00:00 - 2014/12/12 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Description: During this event, spend certain amounts of Balens (Bound Balens excluded) in a single purchase and be rewarded! Please note that Balens spent on Promotions will not count for this event.

Rewards:
    • Spend 500 - 999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 50000 Gold, Sylph Equipment Shard x5
    • Spend 1000 - 1999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 100000 Gold, Sylph Equipment Shard x12
    • Spend 2000 - 4999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 300000 Gold, Sylph Equipment Shard x25
    • Spend 5000 - 7999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 1000000 Gold, Sylph Equipment Shard x65
    • Spend 8000 - 99999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 1800000 Gold, Sylph Equipment Shard x110

Note: This event has unlimited attempts.

[Promotion] Mount Card Pack

Duration: 2014/12/12 00:00 - 2014/12/13 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Description: Available through the next few days, we got two mount card pack on sale in the Shop!

Pack I:
    Kingly Steed Card x1, Mount Hoof x60
    Price: 7995 Balens. Limit of 1 per day.

Pack II:
    Casanova Card x1, Mount Hoof x30
    Price: 3995 Balens. Limit of 1 per day.

while your at it make the big spender permanent
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

why not promotions?

[QUOTE=R2_Helen;1203144][Event] Holy Set - One Time Goodie Bag

Description: During this event, spend certain amounts of Balens (Bound Balens excluded) in a single purchase and be rewarded! Please note that Balens spent on Promotions will not count for this event.

why won't the promotions count for the event? That's the whole reason I ever spend balens if for promotions during these events or Big Spenders.

Comment

lol the event only for hardcore casher.....even a medium casher like me cant win it....only rank 1 - 10 got it...if 1 - 100 or 200 prob is more reasonable...pls make a reasonable event....the one who buy balen not just the hardocore one...u need think other spender...more fair and creative...

Comment

Originally posted by Vinisyah View Post
          lol the event only for hardcore casher.....even a medium casher like me cant win it....only rank 1 - 10 got it...if 1 - 100 or 200 prob is more reasonable...pls make a reasonable event....the one who buy balen not just the hardocore one...u need think other spender...more fair and creative...
          You have to remember... this is money hungry R2... That's why they keep coming up with these patches and stuff. It's a ploy to get money. That's why they're losing players all the time. People are tired of spending money. Just like this new patch was supposed to fix bugs, but all it did was cause more issues. But, hey, as long as people spend money, I guess it doesn't matter if the game suffers, or if the players aren't happy.

Comment

Maybe my server will have a merge in a few hours and there goes my 3rd sylph BR place

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              [Event] Holy Set - Sylph Battle Rating Rank

Duration: 2014/12/12 00:00 - 2014/12/19 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Description: During the event, raise your Sylph BR Rank to a certain rank by the end of 12/19 and be rewarded. Please note that Sylph Battle Rating Ranks will be calculated only on December 19th.

Rewards:
              • Top 1: Gift of God x50, Dimensional War Pack I x4, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x50
              • Top 2-3: Gift of God x30, Dimensional War Pack I x2, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x20
              • Top 4-6: Blessings of God x30, Dimensional War PackI x1, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x10
              • Top 7-10: Blessings of God x10, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x5

Note: This quest may be completed once only during the event.

now here is a question is this for single slyph or for total sylphs because it would harld seem fair if a person with 3 oj slyphs get beat out by a person who only has 1 oj athena since athena is the highest br slyph in the game no matter what you max. maxed oj athena has more then maxed oj dark. so the question is, is R2 making this a fair event or making it so some noob with 1 slyph only wins the event
              CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
              name RubyRed
              type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
              Name gippal .........Name backlash
              Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                now here is a question is this for single slyph or for total sylphs because it would harld seem fair if a person with 3 oj slyphs get beat out by a person who only has 1 oj athena since athena is the highest br slyph in the game no matter what you max. maxed oj athena has more then maxed oj dark. so the question is, is R2 making this a fair event or making it so some noob with 1 slyph only wins the event
                Athena was the highest BR sylph before the patch...but we have sylph equipment now...I saw someone in Sylph arena today with a little more than 100300 br for her Gaia...
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                  Athena was the highest BR sylph before the patch...but we have sylph equipment now...I saw someone in Sylph arena today with a little more than 100300 br for her Gaia...
                  Gaia is so OP

Comment

hope theres gonna be a big spender? cause that goodie bag is just sad

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                      yes but it athena puts same gear on then it has highest br again point is will it be a combined total where it shows all work put in or just a single op because there are some people that do not use dark or light and that puts them at 10k less br from the start but they have all 3 high vs 1 slyph
                      name RubyRed
                      type priest

Comment

Which group does it matter ? ion/silver/gold or Diamond?
                        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Is this sylph reward for each server? or the cross-server? The info is quite vague

Also, about the one-time goodie bag "excluding promotions". So if I buy a Casanova, I won't get it?
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

again you not grasping it lets break it down herc 87k base br athena 95k base br both have all 6 items both have all items enchanted to level 10 now who has the higher br. now lets say the person with herc also has 2 herc with same items and both fully enchanted and person with athena still only has the one. Now who has higher BR the person with 2 fulled enchanted hercs fully geared or the person with only 1 athena fully geared?
                            name RubyRed
                            type priest

Comment

It just stupid i will not complain only they bring back sc event i siting with over 86k soul crystal and i am a free member and i use that event for my stuff with out it i going be siting an long time for each lv up on my toons and i cant do anything with out the sc event and i cant do much with out it so if they bring back the sc event my br will jump about 30-56k br amoung my toons and that mite max my soul seal out but i know it wont and i will tell all the pros and cons about sc event

Pros:
                              #1 can get 100k of gold & daru for u'r toons and for u'r troops and also now for the wild shop.
                              #2 get an gem pack for u'r gem to able to go for the highest gem u can do.
                              #3 20 more sc but i be ok if they take that one out cause that can get more sc for u'r soul seal and then if u do it by the 100sc the way it go u can use the left over to get more gold and other that in the 2nd one that use with it at the same time.
                              #4 the gold u can get with it it can help out guild that not lv 10 and all that in their guild for their gear and skills in the skill tower, can also help with getting the gems to to there highest lv, can max out the leng: gear, and the last thing it can do is help get u'r astral up to high or max lv.

Cons:
                              #1: with out the bulk claim it can take an long way to claim all.
                              #2: getting raid right after claiming u'r last one where that person take u'r hard earn gold. ( This one can be fix by letting an friend raid before doing u'r engrave on sc to have an city Protection on u'r city that give u'r 2 hr good amount of time to do what u want to do with all that gold or get the C.P.T for that event that mean City Protection Token that give 8 hr.)

Kabam-34

Comment

Working...
                              X