X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"lol, u can use gold to increase attempt in sylph arena cross server"

Was this before patch or after patch lol

Comment

it aint by that its how many points there ahead of u what im seeing. My br is 287k and I get 235 points if there over 200 points ahead of me. if less you get less of course

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Ducky View Post
        Dear players ...
        the sylph arena daily rewards has been reported to the devs , they are working on it at the moment
        thanks for taking time to report and feel free to report any further bug through the ticket system
        hopefully it'll be fixed as soon as possible
        have a nice gaming !
        so no daily and no weekly nice .. ty a lot 4 days no daily and no weekly now ...expect "fish"" compensation ......

Comment

still no rewards....how many items you gona compensate us?

Comment

Remind me that the sylph arena rewards will be work when the events of sylph equipment will stop.Nice trick to not let all people to take the chance to make a sylph equipment when the events are still on so to be benefit.Idiots

Comment

Didn't get weekly either

Comment

Originally posted by matalekos View Post
                Remind me that the sylph arena rewards will be work when the events of sylph equipment will stop.Nice trick to not let all people to take the chance to make a sylph equipment when the events are still on so to be benefit.Idiots
                yep today with the 4th daily reward missed in a row plus the weekly one,same as many people i could have made my 1 sylph equip and benefit the hot event that ends today...the compensation better be ******* good for this.

Comment

great - I am one of those ppl with the reverse problem:

too few equpiment shards to make 1 bleeping piece and almost 300 of the stuff that u use to enchant it

so unless we get our compensation today any1 who didn't pay enough or was able to use enough whips to make 1 piece gets cupcaked over on the sylph equipment enchanting event

the problem has been known since THURSDAY - oh wait we got a weekend coming - no need to fix the arena and the sylph problem now

btw - noone is ranking anywhere in arena this week since that is still bleeped up too

great job - and all I have gotten 1 day later concerning my tickets was "the problem is known and will get fixed - we will keep u posted on it"
                  server: Kabam s30
                  IGN: Leighton
                  Class: Archer
                  Level: 80

Comment

Sylph arena is so messed up, all the sylph names appear in white. You click on one that has a br of say 19K and go into fight. The sylphs are blue and purple and no way is that br 19K. How does sylph arena work again??? I must be having a nightmare here. I have a 22K+ sylph br which yes is low, but was beat by a 12k sylph br??? That was no 12k br sylph team. And there are sylph names in red. When did sylph names start being in red? This is definitely a problem here.

Comment

Oh yes...the rewards..cant forget them...well they have been forgotten. How would they be based now, can you tell me?

Comment

No daily + weekly rewards still. server- west 40.
                        When will we get the prize?
                        have anyone got after file ticket?

Comment

No rewards here either.

Class: Knight
                          Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

R2 and devs, when you get around to compensation don't forget the compensation is not JUST what we should have received each day or for the weekly. It's that AND compensation (4 days, 1 weekly, AND more for compensation). You have a bad habit of giving LESS than what was missed out on. Also, the compensation portion should be given JUST to those who missed the legitimate rewards and NOT every player/account. Those folks have benefited already from getting the proper rewards. Thank you for listening.
                            Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                            Guild: Paradox
                            Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                            Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                            80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                            80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                            80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                            80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                              R2 and devs, when you get around to compensation don't forget the compensation is not JUST what we should have received each day or for the weekly. It's that AND compensation (4 days, 1 weekly, AND more for compensation). You have a bad habit of giving LESS than what was missed out on. Also, the compensation portion should be given JUST to those who missed the legitimate rewards and NOT every player/account. Those folks have benefited already from getting the proper rewards. Thank you for listening.
                              such a nice dream. i am content as long as we get the exact number of shards and sepulcrum we who missed it should have goten. i dont need a comp pack in place of the missed rewards that will be uselles and so much more lower than we should have got from arena but missed

Comment

will the enchant sylph event b extented since alot of people cud not get enough for an item to enchant?

Comment

Working...
                                X