X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmmm.... no such server.

Comment

Originally posted by R213693435 View Post
      why did it say it would be up at 4pm when the maintenance wouldnt be over yet? So it wont be up till the maintenance is over, it shouldve been said so i wasnt here waiting earlier than it would be opening.
      You need to admire the guts and intelligence of the R2 staff in doing a new server launch on the same day as a maintenance (read: bug-adding-event)

Comment

Originally posted by krisjando View Post
        You need to admire the guts and intelligence of the R2 staff in doing a new server launch on the same day as a maintenance (read: bug-adding-event)
        how cute, another fail for r2games. but it is not their fault. its the players! always and forever! r2 wins.

Comment

and now another maintenance, honestly why not update how other games do it with a duplicate server you setup the fixes on the duplicate server than after they are complete you only have to take your actual server down for a couple minutes to apply the changes. There is no reason why we should be locked out for 4 hours it discourages us from spending more money on the game because of the amount of weekly downtime.

Comment

servers are back on but no new server started
            Wooshy s521
            Gentleman s527
            Broomy s544
            Dragonslayer s562

yes im bored alright..

Comment

add level 10 gem transporter please in balen shop, so many people are unlucky with getting that from necro, please add it

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
                Dit you ever where in real bad need of help in RL? I tell you one thing you will find fast out the people you thought you can count on will find to 99.9% one or another excuse Not to help you.
                What youre doing then ? Change Planet/Life and start all over again??????

Who finds spelling errors may keep them
                (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

NO I do not need help in my RL, so before you go trying to make fun of someone in their language, maybe you need to learn their language first-its players such as yourself Ian.D.Stuart that make this game so unattractive to those of us who are tired of attitudes like yours, that clearly shows your complete lack of sportsmanship and game play. Have a nice day - that is IF you can

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLock071 View Post
                  High level, high BR, overpowered cashers, who act all nice and never wanna help not even with just 1 boss; or those noobs who are always late on server and then send you 300 invites everyday, spamming PM and WC for help ---- Both of them make me wanna quit. Who is worse?
                  AHHH DUH try turning off your invites, if you don't want to get "bothered" by noobs OR any1 else for that matter.geeze I got some cheese to go along w/your whine

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                    AHHH DUH try turning off your invites, if you don't want to get "bothered" by noobs OR any1 else for that matter.geeze I got some cheese to go along w/your whine
                    Mister Smartass, if your only purpose of being on this forum is to reply offensively towards everyone then I strongly suggest you to close your browser and go play wartune. Nobody cares english was your third language, and surely nobody cares about your attempt of a joke. This thread is about the new servers! It was not made for you to make fun of others! Now english is my 5th language by the way but I don't go around bragging on forums how smart I am.

Regarding the new server 562, shouldn't they get some sort of compensation? The server was realeased much later than it was supposed to, it is only logical.

Comment

please release another server, im sure im not the only one that had to work alot durring the start and are off now for christmas. I would really like to be able to start in a brand new server asap so I actually have a chance at top 10 and insentive to actually spend the money to play over christmas break.

Comment

n we get a new us east server soon please. I really want to start a new server during the holidays... just give us a break this one time r2

Comment

mentors when will be the next server?? thnx

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                            From title i have to understand there are no more new servers till 12/21?? if is true i wish to know when is next eu server afterthis one, im going to be free from work on 12/23 it will be nice if an eu server start after that date

Sorry for my english if is bad!
                            yea same here i was miss this one but seems to meny waiding new one so i skip next one to then lol

Comment

pls pls new server pls pls pls pls... Just returned from some break from wartune and need new server, pls Dear MR and MRS GMs

Comment

Working...
                              X