Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Holy Set Events and Promotions - New @ 12/15!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Holy Set Events and Promotions - New @ 12/15!

Holy Set - Recharge Bonus

Duration: 2014/12/15 00:00 - 2014/12/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S554
    • Kabam: S1 – S116
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: For a limited time only, players who recharge 500 or more Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes:

Rewards:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • Basic Coordinate Shard x10
    • 200 - Discount Coupon x1 (Duration: 24 hours)
    • Holy Set Chest x2

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once during the event.

[Promotion] Limited Fashion Core Pack

Duration: 2014/12/15 00:00 - 2014/12/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S554
    • Kabam: S1 – S116
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Available only for a short period, the Limited Fashion Core Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:

Fashion Core x10

Price: 1999 Balens. (Daily limit of 20 per server. Limit of 2 per person every 4 hours.)

Note: Balens spent on Limited Pack Sale does not count for Big Spender event.
    Last edited by R2_Sanguine; 12-15-2014, 07:55 PM. Reason: updated the discount card description

Who cares, lol
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

1. The Discount coupon expires in 24 hours.

2. It gives discount if you buy for at least 1000 balens - while every pack is 999 balens.

Enjoy the nothing
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Well since r2 took the events and rewards to the next level including much more items for sale... I spend less than normal. In all those 'free' games there comes a point that the games turns into a cash game. This happens now and started a few months ago. Be prepared for worse, this is not the end. However it will be the end for lots of players. But from experience i know that they dont care.

Comment

So if i dont redeem the recharge pack from the mail, does this mean i get to keep the coupon for 30 days? Or does it expire inside the mail?

Also, can I use a combination of bound and unbound balens? Or do I have to use unbound balens only for the discount to work?
          Last edited by 18thSigma; 12-15-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

they think they are soo smart coming up with these scams lol im laughing haha. 999 packs and it only discounts at 1k.
            they think we are dumber than peanuts to be unable to figure this out or something

Comment

Originally posted by 18thSigma View Post
              So if i dont redeem the recharge pack from the mail, does this mean i get to keep the coupon for 30 days? Or does it expire inside the mail?

Also, can I use a combination of bound and unbound balens? Or do I have to use unbound balens only for the discount to work?
              *bump* Any mentors around that can answer this please?

Comment

No where does it state you have to spend the 1000 balens in a single purchase.
                Seeing as its possible to buy 1000 balens you would think you would get a 200 balen discount after spending them.
                I spent 1000+ balens (after buying 1000) whilst my discount was still valid and yet nothing, no 200 balens.
                It seems you have to purchase a SINGLE item worth more than 1000 balens - that should be clearly stated as its rather misleading at present
                (although in line with r2's seemingly standard dishonest and misleading tactics, so I blame myself for being far to trusting and forgetting that I am not dealing with a ethical firm)

Comment

Working...
                X