replied
    Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
    How to ruin fun for people in CW in few steps :
    1. First you take 1 round from a player

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119343[/ATTACH]

2. Then you give it back, but only in number

3. At the end, you put a stupid message and not getting 15th round

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119344[/ATTACH]

I only lost 2 rounds, 3240 points..even if I had lost 3 rounds, the points should have been 3375..but I would not lose, I 'm sure of that.
    So what's the point?

The amount of money that I put to be honest is insane..but I will not take ** from no one.
    So if this doesn't get fix, personally I'll finish with this game.
    So, as a reply to my ticket regarding this matter I received 2 wonderful answers (if someone dares to tell me they care about players..) :

1st answer : GM: Hi, Kindly check if any of the rules changed since the new patch? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-era-of-Sylphs! Sorry for all the changes but that's the decision made by the devs. We can only forward your request if you would have anything changed. Thanks.

2nd answer after I demand a competent GM to read it : GM: Hi, Really sorry about the delay. The devs checked back and we had confirmed with players with your exact points. And he did 14 fights as well. There is no problem. Hope it helps. Apologies again with the delay.

He actually admits that we had 14 rounds and "There is no problem" ...Are you for real?

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    Didn't know vip was free...
    Get your Fishing level up. If you've got 5 Dims open and VIP expires, the excess over 2 don't go away. But if you drop to 4, you can't open a 5th without being VIP. And that's what the VIP fish is for. 1 Hour VIP. Free. You pop it before your go into BGs and you log with it. You need 3 a day. Using it in BGs prevents Honor Loss. Using it before logging / server reset prevents VIP Pt reduction for not having it active so you don't drop VIP level.

Also, while using that 1-hour VIP you can take advantage of VIP Events, VIP Tokens and what have you. It's just a matter of doing your daily fishing and getting there. Takes time, sure. But it keeps $ in your pocket so it's worth it.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Give it time guys. It's honestly not that broken a system. As someone with only one good Sylph I beat a few ppl with 2+ Oranges. It's all about strategy. The pets you want as troops aren't big hitters, they're the buffers. Those pets inherit your HP when awakened, so they'll have about the same durability regardless of their individual strength, but they still do **** damage, so you want them to be shields / buffers. The key is getting 3 good evolved sylphs with the right skills. Which brings me to this...

With dimensions and their rewards, a VIP player stands to make 40 or 50 Marha & Sep a day, not including what is gained from other sources. Between Sky Trail and Jewel Hunt along with those I made 68 Mahra and 65 Sepulcrum today for free.

1500 - 1800 free Mahra & Sep a Month is a reality now for daily players. With those 25% return Sylph Events and (in the case of Mahra) the XP bonus on upgrade, that comes to between 22,000 and 27,000 Sylph upgrade pts a Month. That means if you've already got a 2-star purple, you'll have it max enchant and orange in 4 months for free. You can make a new purple sylph every 20 days or so.

And as better rifts are obtained, you'll make more. Advanced is 15 Marha & Sep a day. Expert is 25 I've heard. Who knows what the Legendary one will be? The point being is that nearly EVERYTHING that is bought up by cashers early becomes cheap or free in time. People moaned about Whips and Soul Crystals and Gem and how cashers were SO far ahead after spending tens of thousands to upgrade stables and engraving. Then we got it from unlimited events for free. Hell, we got SO many free gem packs that cashers COULDN'T get due to already maxing Engraving and Stables that we actually passed their gem values despite the inordinate amount they'd spent previously.

And the heaviest of cashers just spent $1800 on a super spender event mostly for the 2k Soul Seals and 1,100 Mahra - the day it came out. Now, guess what. We just had a Gem Event that netted people like me 10,000+ Soul Seals. Free. Just 2 days later.

There are players who've been light to moderate cashers who have passed some who've spent well upwards of $50,000 on the game. And in another 6+ months time, there will be more light to moderate cashers who will have surpassed those who spent $100,000+ on their Sylphs.

Just be patient and enjoy the game as much as you can.
    Didn't know vip was free...

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    for same rewards....u can activate AFK mode

Leave a comment:

• R22891362
    replied
    Well, I have to say, I did enjoy the new change around. No I don't cash my main, and no my sylphs aren't great (1 blue 2 green), but I still enjoyed myself. It was interesting though. You couldn't tell what level you were facing (unless you could see their gear). Would be less shameful for those level 80s getting beaten by level 50-60 somethings lol

Leave a comment:

• ~Tristan~
    replied
    Well, as they didn't care about what they did and don't seem to be any answer, me and my friends from S422 we decided to stop cashing.
    Maybe is not a big deal for them , but if more people join this they will start seeing more into this tickets and bugs (at least this I hope)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-back-the-fun

I invite you to read the thread.

Regards,
    Tristan S422

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Give it time guys. It's honestly not that broken a system. As someone with only one good Sylph I beat a few ppl with 2+ Oranges. It's all about strategy. The pets you want as troops aren't big hitters, they're the buffers. Those pets inherit your HP when awakened, so they'll have about the same durability regardless of their individual strength, but they still do **** damage, so you want them to be shields / buffers. The key is getting 3 good evolved sylphs with the right skills. Which brings me to this...

With dimensions and their rewards, a VIP player stands to make 40 or 50 Marha & Sep a day, not including what is gained from other sources. Between Sky Trail and Jewel Hunt along with those I made 68 Mahra and 65 Sepulcrum today for free.

1500 - 1800 free Mahra & Sep a Month is a reality now for daily players. With those 25% return Sylph Events and (in the case of Mahra) the XP bonus on upgrade, that comes to between 22,000 and 27,000 Sylph upgrade pts a Month. That means if you've already got a 2-star purple, you'll have it max enchant and orange in 4 months for free. You can make a new purple sylph every 20 days or so.

And as better rifts are obtained, you'll make more. Advanced is 15 Marha & Sep a day. Expert is 25 I've heard. Who knows what the Legendary one will be? The point being is that nearly EVERYTHING that is bought up by cashers early becomes cheap or free in time. People moaned about Whips and Soul Crystals and Gem and how cashers were SO far ahead after spending tens of thousands to upgrade stables and engraving. Then we got it from unlimited events for free. Hell, we got SO many free gem packs that cashers COULDN'T get due to already maxing Engraving and Stables that we actually passed their gem values despite the inordinate amount they'd spent previously.

And the heaviest of cashers just spent $1800 on a super spender event mostly for the 2k Soul Seals and 1,100 Mahra - the day it came out. Now, guess what. We just had a Gem Event that netted people like me 10,000+ Soul Seals. Free. Just 2 days later.

There are players who've been light to moderate cashers who have passed some who've spent well upwards of $50,000 on the game. And in another 6+ months time, there will be more light to moderate cashers who will have surpassed those who spent $100,000+ on their Sylphs.

Just be patient and enjoy the game as much as you can.

Leave a comment:

• Repunze
    replied
    Even small & medium casher don't stand a chance now..hehe

Leave a comment:

• R24773971
    replied
    hmmm....class wars aws once really nice. I enjoyed fighting knight vs knight and archer vs archer. now one quick question...why change troops to sylphs as we already had the chance to awaken the sylph we equiped?

some of the players, like myself, preferred playing a bit longer with their toons and not awaken the sylphs simply because there is a higher posibilityy of a strategy/skill set when you have your toon and not your sylph. why add sylphs if you have sylph arena, please tell me what was the logic....i may be not as "smart" as the R2devs, but i think i could make an effort in understanding the logic behind this change.

now that CW has changed, if it was hard for people that just reached lvl50 - since matching is a bust...always was and i think that will never change as devs don't seem to know how to do it - now it will be a nightmare. If until now i liked the game, now i can say without a dubt that in a couple of months it will be dead.

Leave a comment:

• jeremiah36
    replied
    let's see, get an orange sylph or buy a car?....hmmm tough choice....NOT !!!

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Well at least they announced this after we had to find out ourselfs in prelims, nice one.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    A new sylph era has arrived! Sylphs have become an essential part throughout the world of Balenor. From now on, when the Class Wars begin, you will find a change – Sylphs have replaced your troops and will fight by your side to the end in the Class Wars!

Rules
    • Instead of your troops, 3 Sylphs will fight alongside players in each Class Wars battle.
    • Players may select which Sylphs they would like to fight with prior to the battle.
    • Once the battle begins, your Sylphs will attack as they normally would, without suffering any damage.
    • Sylphs will be awakened simultaneously as players are awakened. Once awakened, the Sylphs may be attacked and will lose HP.
    This is NOT class wars, this is sylph wars giving cashers all the more advantage

Leave a comment:

• R226289778
    replied
    r2cripps is f***ing moron without non-cashers idiot you cashers have no-one to pick on =no-one to pick on becomes a game of who's richer when it becomes a game of whos richer what youll end up having is 10 players per server good thing your not in marketing tard

Leave a comment:

• triomega
    replied
    what they should so to make it fair for every one is just have them strip to basic gear no gem, no sylph no skills no clothes no astro then it be interesting to see how class wars goes

Leave a comment:

• usaqmuri
    replied
    guys if you are making christmass event then make it, but tommorow is gem synthesizer event and some people dont have level 10 gem transporter, so they have to miss rewards and watch how others are geting them who was luckier in tormented necropolis, guys add that level 10 transporter in shop, if you are making christmass events make it so people will be happy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X