Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R212396167
    replied
    Way to go making Class Wars even more stupidly sylph-based. The whole point about Class Wars is supposed to be who's the strongest knight, archer and mage. When it's all about who has the strongest sylphs, the differences between the classes become meaningless and we might as well just have Sylph Wars where players of all three classes compete against each other.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    this is a huge fist in the *** to ANYONE who used sepulcrum or $$$ to upgrade a Hercules. If you are using a herc... you are an idiot and bound to lose to ANY other sylph unless you are just super weak.

This proves R2 doesn't care 1 bit about their customers.

I feel bad for any person who spent $$$ on a Hercules. What a waste of your time/money LMAO

Leave a comment:

• jeremiah36
    replied
    oh cool, and the 4 days we did not have sylph arena rewards and no weekly arena reward will come in handy....NOT!!! and now that BR means nothing all you need is to cash on a sylph, you can stick sylph wars...aka class wars up your cupcake

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Can AFK button be made to work in CW would help.

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Originally posted by downimpact View Post
    yeah so forget skill in playing game then, there about 80k br difference so I may as well stop cashing now as at 23rd will not make up 80k br without serious more cash, fact I can beat lots of people with higher br counts for nothing.
    Unbelievable that how you actually do in wins/losses has no bearing on your ranking. WTH????

Leave a comment:

• downimpact
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    In game, opening the Class Wars screen and clicking the question mark brings up the rules... (sketchy I know... but bear with me)

It says there:

Going on that alone, it would seem to be working correctly and (regardless of how well you out performed your BR ranking), it is BR alone that matters.
    yeah so forget skill in playing game then, there about 80k br difference so I may as well stop cashing now as at 23rd will not make up 80k br without serious more cash, fact I can beat lots of people with higher br counts for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    Going on that alone, it would seem to be working correctly and (regardless of how well you out performed your BR ranking), it is BR alone that matters.
    If it is BR alone that is used for ranking, why is there even a competition? AFKing will get the same rank as actually playing. Well done R2. Again.

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by downimpact View Post
    I was 15th in ranking, 23rd in BR and don't qualify for warlords hall, despite I can beat a number of them. Is this a bug or do the top 16 in br qualify automatically for warlord hall regardless?
    In game, opening the Class Wars screen and clicking the question mark brings up the rules... (sketchy I know... but bear with me)

It says there:

4. The top 100 players who enter the finals will be divided into two groups according to their Battle Rating rankings

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    AOE self skills(medusa dmg buff, triton rain dance) doesn't hit the sylph using it, or was that just me?

Leave a comment:

• downimpact
    replied
    I was 15th in ranking, 23rd in BR and don't qualify for warlords hall, despite I can beat a number of them. Is this a bug or do the top 16 in br qualify automatically for warlord hall regardless?

Leave a comment:

• xToadx
    replied
    yes as rest have said . soo nice to get a prewarning bout the change... Im still surprised u didn't change the date of the post to a week earlier and pretend you told us all already.

Your guys are making sketchy used car dealers very proud

Leave a comment:

• R2Cripps
    replied
    Originally posted by 69DragonKai View Post
    this game is starting to suk. now we have soul seals for sylphs that no one seems to be able to find except for in the shop for real balens. i have a feeling r2 is going to be losing lots and lots of free players here in the near future.
    Oh like the developers wanted the free players anyway. They're just taking up resources and bandwidth as far as devs are concerned. Paying customers means profit. Free players means no income = losses.

Leave a comment:

• ~Tristan~
    replied
    How to ruin fun for people in CW in few steps :
    1. First you take 1 round from a player

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW_18122014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	482.2 KB
ID:	1705073

2. Then you give it back, but only in number

3. At the end, you put a stupid message and not getting 15th round

Click image for larger version

Name:	end of CW.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	483.3 KB
ID:	1705074

I only lost 2 rounds, 3240 points..even if I had lost 3 rounds, the points should have been 3375..but I would not lose, I 'm sure of that.
    So what's the point?

The amount of money that I put to be honest is insane..but I will not take ** from no one.
    So if this doesn't get fix, personally I'll finish with this game.
    Last edited by ~Tristan~; 12-18-2014, 03:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 69DragonKai
    replied
    this game is starting to suk. now we have soul seals for sylphs that no one seems to be able to find except for in the shop for real balens. i have a feeling r2 is going to be losing lots and lots of free players here in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• Faynalia
    replied
    Well, this is not cool...I can compete with troops but Sylpths, some are way way to over the top... :/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X