No announcement yet.

[Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was miss today CW but,after reading here wahta f***they tone in cw now im happy that i no waste my time cw it bulls****tthis sylph war in cw.If i want duell whit sylphs i go sylph arena not f***** CW

Comment

and they bugged class wars i lost rounds cause fight was to long

Comment

rigged as hell the skills and the sylphs was bugged didnt even fight my sylphs in kabam s26 so a total ♥♥♥ up again by r2
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-18-2014, 03:48 PM. Reason: naughty words

Comment

Well that was the worst CW ever. I spend all month working my nutts off to get me char stronger. Just to find out on CW night that im fighting sylphs. I killed 5 guys only to be anhilalated by there sylphs........... This was NO CW IT WAS AN UP GRADED SYLPH ARENA SHAME ON YOU R2......

Comment

Need to get a few of the bugs fixed as well.. some skills not having any effect for one.

Comment

yea some stuff still buged i got 1 fight skipped cause the one before took to much time

Comment

Well, this is not cool...I can compete with troops but Sylpths, some are way way to over the top... :/

Comment

this game is starting to suk. now we have soul seals for sylphs that no one seems to be able to find except for in the shop for real balens. i have a feeling r2 is going to be losing lots and lots of free players here in the near future.

Comment

How to ruin fun for people in CW in few steps :
                    1. First you take 1 round from a player

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW_18122014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	482.2 KB
ID:	1705073

2. Then you give it back, but only in number

3. At the end, you put a stupid message and not getting 15th round

Click image for larger version

Name:	end of CW.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	483.3 KB
ID:	1705074

I only lost 2 rounds, 3240 points..even if I had lost 3 rounds, the points should have been 3375..but I would not lose, I 'm sure of that.
                    So what's the point?

The amount of money that I put to be honest is insane..but I will not take ** from no one.
                    So if this doesn't get fix, personally I'll finish with this game.
                    Last edited by ~Tristan~; 12-18-2014, 03:40 PM.
                    Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by 69DragonKai View Post
                      this game is starting to suk. now we have soul seals for sylphs that no one seems to be able to find except for in the shop for real balens. i have a feeling r2 is going to be losing lots and lots of free players here in the near future.
                      Oh like the developers wanted the free players anyway. They're just taking up resources and bandwidth as far as devs are concerned. Paying customers means profit. Free players means no income = losses.

Comment

yes as rest have said . soo nice to get a prewarning bout the change... Im still surprised u didn't change the date of the post to a week earlier and pretend you told us all already.

Your guys are making sketchy used car dealers very proud

Comment

I was 15th in ranking, 23rd in BR and don't qualify for warlords hall, despite I can beat a number of them. Is this a bug or do the top 16 in br qualify automatically for warlord hall regardless?

Comment

AOE self skills(medusa dmg buff, triton rain dance) doesn't hit the sylph using it, or was that just me?

Comment

Originally posted by downimpact View Post
                              I was 15th in ranking, 23rd in BR and don't qualify for warlords hall, despite I can beat a number of them. Is this a bug or do the top 16 in br qualify automatically for warlord hall regardless?
                              In game, opening the Class Wars screen and clicking the question mark brings up the rules... (sketchy I know... but bear with me)

It says there:

4. The top 100 players who enter the finals will be divided into two groups according to their Battle Rating rankings
                              Going on that alone, it would seem to be working correctly and (regardless of how well you out performed your BR ranking), it is BR alone that matters.
                              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                              | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                                Going on that alone, it would seem to be working correctly and (regardless of how well you out performed your BR ranking), it is BR alone that matters.
                                If it is BR alone that is used for ranking, why is there even a competition? AFKing will get the same rank as actually playing. Well done R2. Again.

Comment

Working...
                                X