[Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    If I understand correctly: you lost a couple of rounds? Can you explain precisely what happened to me please: I ask because it might help the issue get fixed in time for next CW.

Have you submitted a ticket yet? Give me the ticket number please. I'll ask for this to be looked into as a matter of priority.

I'm sorry that things went wrong for you. I hope they get fixed up properly. :/
    other people had that trouble with long fight
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-fight-in-CW
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

If I understand correctly: you lost a couple of rounds? Can you explain precisely what happened to me please: I ask because it might help the issue get fixed in time for next CW.

Have you submitted a ticket yet? Give me the ticket number please. I'll ask for this to be looked into as a matter of priority.

I'm sorry that things went wrong for you. I hope they get fixed up properly. :/
      I lost 2 fights and they took me 1 round...When I say took 1 round it means I didn't get any points for 1 round - not for losing , not for winning
      If you check the pictures my points are 3240, which correspond for 2 loses and 12 wins..The 15th round I didn't get it so no points at all.
      So not a couple, only 2

Here is the answer from GM's :

GM: Hi, Kindly check if any of the rules changed since the new patch? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-era-of-Sylphs! Sorry for all the changes but that's the decision made by the devs. We can only forward your request if you would have anything changed. Thanks.

You got to be kidding me...

This one didn't even check what happend.

My ticket # is 238424

But to be honest, from this kind of answer..I don't expect nothing anymore.
      Last edited by ~Tristan~; 12-19-2014, 02:31 AM.
      Boycott in S422

Comment

last CW I managed to win 8 fights this CW I only won 6 because I could not come up with a good strategy. I had a few fights go the full length and they count as a loss because I took more damage. Once the match had ended going the full length I would have seconds before the next one would start so I could not change skills, Sylphs or runes between fights. If I did make a change to Sylphs the next round I would start with my old Sylphs rather than the new ones.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
          I lost 2 fights and they took me 1 round...When I say took 1 round it means I didn't get any points for 1 round - not for losing , not for winning
          If you check the pictures my points are 3240, which correspond for 2 loses and 12 wins..The 15th round I didn't get it so no points at all.
          So not a couple, only 2

GM: Hi, Kindly check if any of the rules changed since the new patch? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-era-of-Sylphs! Sorry for all the changes but that's the decision made by the devs. We can only forward your request if you would have anything changed. Thanks.

My ticket # is 238424

My choice of wording wasn't the best in my initial reply. When I said 'lost' I didn't mean to not win, I meant missing entirely... it's still early morning here, forgive me.

So my apologies for what may have appeared to be confusion. I did understand you correctly, which is good. I have reported this for you and I'll add your ticket number to my report. I don't know how they'll fix this for you. So bear with me, while I try to communicate things to the right GM's.

If you haven't had a reply on your ticket in 24 hours - please PM nudge me.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

My choice of wording wasn't the best in my initial reply. When I said 'lost' I didn't mean to not win, I meant missing entirely... it's still early morning here, forgive me.

So my apologies for what may have appeared to be confusion. I did understand you correctly, which is good. I have reported this for you and I'll add your ticket number to my report. I don't know how they'll fix this for you. So bear with me, while I try to communicate things to the right GM's.

If you haven't had a reply on your ticket in 24 hours - please PM nudge me.
            No worries..my mood is not because of you and I do appreciate a lot what you do and the time taken in helping me solve this matter, kind sir TheGuardingDark
            I do understand that probably can't be nothing done anymore, I expect my compensation to be in the correct amount of Glory crystals..but the answer that I got from them ( you can see it up) is not normal.
            I am a top player in my server and the guild master of no1 guild in server.
            Trust me, I invested time to keep the fun in that server and always tried to be fair and not to ruin people's fun.

Day by day, I see more and more people leaving the game..It's a shame.
            Boycott in S422

Comment

*flips off r2 as I walk away* sylph wars is the game now just change class wars to sylph wars...this game.,...sucks....
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

No worries..my mood is not because of you and I do appreciate a lot what you do and the time taken in helping me solve this matter, kind sir TheGuardingDark
                I do understand that probably can't be nothing done anymore, I expect my compensation to be in the correct amount of Glory crystals..but the answer that I got from them ( you can see it up) is not normal.
                Trust me, I invested time to keep the fun in that server and always tried to be fair and not to ruin people's fun.

No worries, I like to help where I can.

I hope they resolve this before this months CW is over: but obviously I can't promise anything. :/

Yeah it is a shame :/
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

.... Plz fix those errors and compensate those who need !
                  Last edited by dimitrichampagne; 12-19-2014, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Its really sad what they did to you , this is how they show they are thankfull for us cashers to spend our money on them .... its a 1 time thing in a month and then they create issues and dont fix them .... even it think its sad that they not responce directly to you .... i hope they wil fix ur issue and put u in final were u belong ...

Unleashed s 425 10k casher
                    So not a couple, only 2

My ticket # is 238424

Comment

ITS A SHAME evry day you make more and more ppl quyt i du andastend tath you dont care at all for free pleyars but the keys wit Tristan is not like this /........... We start fith CW together and he mis fith sistem didn mach him and this is YOUR MISTAKE so fixettttttttttttttttttt is not fear to not iven give the chans to somone ....... at this lv wher we are the only cheleng for as is CW and when its hapend like this ..... we just dont wonth to pley enimore
                      Last edited by R24796711; 12-19-2014, 03:51 AM.
                      ❤PaTeNcE❤
                      Even the future has an end

Comment

Thanks girls..let's hope they manage to give a proper answer and give a good solution for this.
                        Boycott in S422

Comment

Emma if you read t5his forum from time to time pls give as some answer .............................
                          ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

It's supposed to be Class Wars. Now seems to be sylph wars I agree. But..let's take a look at CW..that is between players in your class..archer vs archer, knight vs knight, mage vs mage. I am an archer and I was matched against 2 mages in CW this time. How does this fit in with CW or even sylph war? A few times I couldn't even awaken my sylphs. I also had a few times I had like 10 seconds between matches because the fight lasted so long. This was not very well thought out and maybe should have been just a trial basis and not a true CW. Just a thought there.

Comment

I wasn't able to take part in this class wars, but I cannot believe they have done this. Whoever said it no longer has anything to do with class is completely correct. I should be one of the people in heaven about this change, as I have good sylphs, but I really am not happy. I enjoyed fighting in top 16 against other strong, and sometimes talented people, seeing what skills they used and when etc. I have no interest in watching my sylphs fight a bunch of other sylphs, which are the same in any class.

This, coupled with the insulting events they have just released, means that I will be saying goodbye after the January Class Wars. These devs have never been great at rewarding non cashers, but when they even begin to "reward" their heavy cashers with ANOTHER "super spender" event, it's time to say bye bye.
                              Server: S371
                              Guild: Harmony♣
                              Class: Archer
                              Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
                                I wasn't able to take part in this class wars, but I cannot believe they have done this. Whoever said it no longer has anything to do with class is completely correct. I should be one of the people in heaven about this change, as I have good sylphs, but I really am not happy. I enjoyed fighting in top 16 against other strong, and sometimes talented people, seeing what skills they used and when etc. I have no interest in watching my sylphs fight a bunch of other sylphs, which are the same in any class.

This, coupled with the insulting events they have just released, means that I will be saying goodbye after the January Class Wars. These devs have never been great at rewarding non cashers, but when they even begin to "reward" their heavy cashers with ANOTHER "super spender" event, it's time to say bye bye.
                                heheh you know when the ppl start complayn ther its apiert ...... spender event + 1 time godess + super spender eventh )))) ahahhah
                                ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

Working...
                                X