No announcement yet.

[Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So next event is : "We'll ruin you're mood, MEGA SUPER Spender event - Spend more, we'll make fun of you more ! "
    Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
      So next event is : "We'll ruin you're mood, MEGA SUPER Spender event - Spend more, we'll make fun of you more ! "
      I would bet money on it lol - would certainly get more return for that than spending it on here :P
      Server: S371
      Guild: Harmony♣
      Class: Archer
      Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
        I would bet money on it lol - would certainly get more return for that than spending it on here :P
        Ehh, don't worry hun, they manage to ruin my mood without this damn events. I'm still waiting for a competent answer from them..you think I ask to much?
        Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
          Ehh, don't worry hun, they manage to ruin my mood without this damn events. I'm still waiting for a competent answer from them..you think I ask to much?
          Meh I'm sorry your cw was ruined Trist - I remember playing you in bg the other day and you have a great toon, it's a shame you couldn't enjoy it on this occasion because of a stupid bug Sadly these things are becoming far too common now. I hate to be a whiner, but alas my mood has also been ruined by the latest updates
          Server: S371
          Guild: Harmony♣
          Class: Archer
          Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

I liked this new class war, won 8 lost 7 almost same as always, but happened some funny things with the sylph troops, just could awaked 4 or 5 time cuz or i was death before awaken or the other was death... lol, and karma pleyed me too, one fight i was about to lose i won cuz enemy Herc delph hit my sylph trool and the i delphic on him with my Cerberus delph double hit, one on him and the other on one of his sylph, but in other i was about to win but my Cerberus delphic double hit on his sylph and and his Herc delphic land on me, i was almost full HP but all went to hell... lol. Karma thing.

I liked this new sylph change, i had to spend some saved bb to get Master of light and onther skill for my apollo, i could be a bit ready cuz i was checking in outer forums about oceanic reset changes and oceanic CW (now SW) but most peeps are no likely doing the same, like the first guy i faced that had no sylph troops on, i won cuz of that cuz he was fair stronger than me.

R2 mistakes on this are remarkble since they did not anounce this when they first anounced CW, cupcaking some players first round, and to others all the CW cuz they were not able to think a good strategy on skill set, sylph choise and sylph skill set, this took a lot of the fun away that this new CW could bring to most of players. I know some players do not like it, but as i forgot about playing to win and started playing for fun i dont mind new changes cuz means new chalenges for me, some may say there is no fun on losing, all i can say is: only if you are a bad loser cuz i cant just have fun beating other that means they wont have fun cuz always loses.

I'm sad to see this had bugs like peeps losing rounds, i thing is cuz the fighters players was unmatched in numbers, there was no one left to match you so you were not matched... the strangest bug was the archer that said was matched with mages i think could be the same issue, but is very odd, seems they did not figured this out. If im right means 15 players of that time zone sufered the issue, 14 if some one suffered 2ice. I hope they give the propper attention to this matter and fix the mistake or compesate players. And for the next one better get ready some shadows to avoid this to happen again
            Last edited by Linkoneusc; 12-19-2014, 07:59 AM. Reason: fix and add
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
              Meh I'm sorry your cw was ruined Trist - I remember playing you in bg the other day and you have a great toon, it's a shame you couldn't enjoy it on this occasion because of a stupid bug Sadly these things are becoming far too common now. I hate to be a whiner, but alas my mood has also been ruined by the latest updates
              Thanks hun, as I said 1st time that I meet you, thanks for being nice and strip in tok for us.
              Let's hope they manage to solve this.
              Boycott in S422

Comment

guys if you are making christmass event then make it, but tommorow is gem synthesizer event and some people dont have level 10 gem transporter, so they have to miss rewards and watch how others are geting them who was luckier in tormented necropolis, guys add that level 10 transporter in shop, if you are making christmass events make it so people will be happy

Comment

what they should so to make it fair for every one is just have them strip to basic gear no gem, no sylph no skills no clothes no astro then it be interesting to see how class wars goes

Comment

r2cripps is f***ing moron without non-cashers idiot you cashers have no-one to pick on =no-one to pick on becomes a game of who's richer when it becomes a game of whos richer what youll end up having is 10 players per server good thing your not in marketing tard

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      A new sylph era has arrived! Sylphs have become an essential part throughout the world of Balenor. From now on, when the Class Wars begin, you will find a change – Sylphs have replaced your troops and will fight by your side to the end in the Class Wars!

Rules
                      • Instead of your troops, 3 Sylphs will fight alongside players in each Class Wars battle.
                      • Players may select which Sylphs they would like to fight with prior to the battle.
                      • Once the battle begins, your Sylphs will attack as they normally would, without suffering any damage.
                      • Sylphs will be awakened simultaneously as players are awakened. Once awakened, the Sylphs may be attacked and will lose HP.
                      This is NOT class wars, this is sylph wars giving cashers all the more advantage

Comment

Well at least they announced this after we had to find out ourselfs in prelims, nice one.
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

let's see, get an orange sylph or buy a car?....hmmm tough choice....NOT !!!

Comment

hmmm....class wars aws once really nice. I enjoyed fighting knight vs knight and archer vs archer. now one quick question...why change troops to sylphs as we already had the chance to awaken the sylph we equiped?

some of the players, like myself, preferred playing a bit longer with their toons and not awaken the sylphs simply because there is a higher posibilityy of a strategy/skill set when you have your toon and not your sylph. why add sylphs if you have sylph arena, please tell me what was the logic....i may be not as "smart" as the R2devs, but i think i could make an effort in understanding the logic behind this change.

now that CW has changed, if it was hard for people that just reached lvl50 - since matching is a bust...always was and i think that will never change as devs don't seem to know how to do it - now it will be a nightmare. If until now i liked the game, now i can say without a dubt that in a couple of months it will be dead.

Comment

Even small & medium casher don't stand a chance now..hehe

Comment

Give it time guys. It's honestly not that broken a system. As someone with only one good Sylph I beat a few ppl with 2+ Oranges. It's all about strategy. The pets you want as troops aren't big hitters, they're the buffers. Those pets inherit your HP when awakened, so they'll have about the same durability regardless of their individual strength, but they still do **** damage, so you want them to be shields / buffers. The key is getting 3 good evolved sylphs with the right skills. Which brings me to this...

With dimensions and their rewards, a VIP player stands to make 40 or 50 Marha & Sep a day, not including what is gained from other sources. Between Sky Trail and Jewel Hunt along with those I made 68 Mahra and 65 Sepulcrum today for free.

1500 - 1800 free Mahra & Sep a Month is a reality now for daily players. With those 25% return Sylph Events and (in the case of Mahra) the XP bonus on upgrade, that comes to between 22,000 and 27,000 Sylph upgrade pts a Month. That means if you've already got a 2-star purple, you'll have it max enchant and orange in 4 months for free. You can make a new purple sylph every 20 days or so.

And as better rifts are obtained, you'll make more. Advanced is 15 Marha & Sep a day. Expert is 25 I've heard. Who knows what the Legendary one will be? The point being is that nearly EVERYTHING that is bought up by cashers early becomes cheap or free in time. People moaned about Whips and Soul Crystals and Gem and how cashers were SO far ahead after spending tens of thousands to upgrade stables and engraving. Then we got it from unlimited events for free. Hell, we got SO many free gem packs that cashers COULDN'T get due to already maxing Engraving and Stables that we actually passed their gem values despite the inordinate amount they'd spent previously.

And the heaviest of cashers just spent $1800 on a super spender event mostly for the 2k Soul Seals and 1,100 Mahra - the day it came out. Now, guess what. We just had a Gem Event that netted people like me 10,000+ Soul Seals. Free. Just 2 days later.

There are players who've been light to moderate cashers who have passed some who've spent well upwards of $50,000 on the game. And in another 6+ months time, there will be more light to moderate cashers who will have surpassed those who spent $100,000+ on their Sylphs.

Just be patient and enjoy the game as much as you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X