[Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic [Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

[Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

A new sylph era has arrived! Sylphs have become an essential part throughout the world of Balenor. From now on, when the Class Wars begin, you will find a change – Sylphs have replaced your troops and will fight by your side to the end in the Class Wars!

Rules
    • Instead of your troops, 3 Sylphs will fight alongside players in each Class Wars battle.
    • Players may select which Sylphs they would like to fight with prior to the battle.
    • Once the battle begins, your Sylphs will attack as they normally would, without suffering any damage.
    • Sylphs will be awakened simultaneously as players are awakened. Once awakened, the Sylphs may be attacked and will lose HP.

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    I personally like this CW how it is with sylphs gives a chance to put other sylphs to use. I just hate Hades that players have evolved as I not got one yet and they such a pain in the but.

Leave a comment:

• atlan1
    replied
    yeh its pure greed, before u could max one sylph and have a chance now u gotta fight 3 max'd sylphs, pure $$$$ grabbing.

Mage CW is a joke its "take it to sylphs" u cant kill a mage before sylph change if they dont wanna die.. so its turned mage CW into another sylph arena.

Leave a comment:

• fligss
    replied
    ha ha, now it is all clear why we can get gear for sylph,you r very good r2,do u need all this money,urgrade your sylph with new gear buy rods,,,,just keeps going on ,,cashers win again,,,,ty r2 ,,,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• R261461089
    replied
    hi i need balen . ty bb

Leave a comment:

• OnlyRipper
    replied
    this is....-.- a mistake

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    exactly. what a stupid change and it will soon be the same as sylph wars in bg....... Pretty soon we wont even use the tune we made anymore. Might as well get rid of it now for another sylph or new cash item
    ye well KIDS are coming soon lol

Leave a comment:

• AnArrowFly
    replied
    w8 w8 w8 in real world money is power why you ppl do not complain about this.
    if u guys are broke do not speak at all lol just keep spending your precious time 24/7
    in a game that isn't even skills depended or better an e-sport from the point that players buy skills this game fail.
    so even worst the ideology of Chinese culture we all depend on the game which means if they like give us stuff ok if not ok lol.
    its not that hard working players get an advantage its all about saving ur "capital" and invest it on the right event...

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    This is NOT class wars, this is sylph wars giving cashers all the more advantage

exactly. what a stupid change and it will soon be the same as sylph wars in bg....... Pretty soon we wont even use the tune we made anymore. Might as well get rid of it now for another sylph or new cash item

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
    No free player came remotely close to getting 10K Soul Seals on that event. Keep hacking Zorich.
    actually Zorich is right on the money. My non cash alt received about 10k from this event.

Leave a comment:

• ~Tristan~
    replied
    Well, to be honest, as he couldn't log, I can vouch for that
    I logged him for the event.

I'll post a picture in the evening..a shame I didn't do it a that point.

He made level 10 a lot

Leave a comment:

• ATreeTopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Just be patient and enjoy the game as much as you can.
    My patience has rather gone beyond the limits. Another unclear "[GUIDE]" that does not truly explain anything. A Class War that should have been called "Crass War" or "Cash Wars" since there is only two things that matter 1) survive until your sylphs can awaken 2) have better built sylphs than your opponent.

It took several months after collaring R2Mentor and posting here about the event clothing costs, which did get changed, but more likely because of the implementation of clothing identification, where if left unchanged would have the mega spending knights and archers leaving en masse since hats were the cheapest. My suggestion for a way to teleport to the atoll level of your choice by spending gold was changed to spend 15 balens for a one time use scroll. Not even a PM saying "thanks for the idea."

For whatever little it was worth, I added my point of view on how BGs were broken, same as arena matching, and the Devs have been aware of this issue for years now. I see no point even for hot events to show up in BG for any longer than 10 minutes, even with 10 drayad's blessings I cannot even scratch the 350k+ BRs that have become the norm. Arenas are even worse, when my team wins more often if not more than half are lvl 80/class advanced. How does this make any sense? Patience gone, forget BGs and arenas.

On my server, except for the Atoll Boss that appears sometimes between 2 and 4AM, it is ALWAYS the same 12 players who are in the top two parties. It has become that most simply ignore Atoll Boss altogether because it takes too many participants to get the lucky balen/seal chest that would generate interest. Why bother if you already have the mount otherwise and never get in those two parties?

It's always sad to see friends or gaming buddies leave a game, but more and more I am seeing why others have left, and considering doing so myself.

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
    Actually..it can.
    I have this archer in my server, which didn't had scroll for lvl 10 gems..so guess what? He only had lvl 9..a lot.
    He got few days ago lvl 10 gem scroll.
    He upgraded soul seals to level 45.
    So he made 200 level 9 gems to get the 10K Soul Seals? I find that hard to believe.

Leave a comment:

• ~Tristan~
    replied
    Actually..it can.
    I have this archer in my server, which didn't had scroll for lvl 10 gems..so guess what? He only had lvl 9..a lot.
    He got few days ago lvl 10 gem scroll.
    He upgraded soul seals to level 45.

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    And the heaviest of cashers just spent $1800 on a super spender event mostly for the 2k Soul Seals and 1,100 Mahra - the day it came out. Now, guess what. We just had a Gem Event that netted people like me 10,000+ Soul Seals. Free. Just 2 days later.
    No free player came remotely close to getting 10K Soul Seals on that event. Keep hacking Zorich.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X