Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comet93
    replied
    yea some stuff still buged i got 1 fight skipped cause the one before took to much time

Leave a comment:

• misstrust_1
    replied
    Need to get a few of the bugs fixed as well.. some skills not having any effect for one.

Leave a comment:

• Larissa76
    replied
    Well that was the worst CW ever. I spend all month working my nutts off to get me char stronger. Just to find out on CW night that im fighting sylphs. I killed 5 guys only to be anhilalated by there sylphs........... This was NO CW IT WAS AN UP GRADED SYLPH ARENA SHAME ON YOU R2......

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    rigged as hell the skills and the sylphs was bugged didnt even fight my sylphs in kabam s26 so a total ♥♥♥ up again by r2
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-18-2014, 03:48 PM. Reason: naughty words

Leave a comment:

• Sonsdaddy
    replied
    and they bugged class wars i lost rounds cause fight was to long

Leave a comment:

• katakii
    replied
    I was miss today CW but,after reading here wahta f***they tone in cw now im happy that i no waste my time cw it bulls****tthis sylph war in cw.If i want duell whit sylphs i go sylph arena not f***** CW

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    also, the formation is busted. keeps movin toon to front row no matter what. and no. not botherin on pic. just saying

Leave a comment:

• grunch
    replied
    *** ??????now none cashers have no change at all nice going r2 again you managed to let ppl quit after new casher event. now i know why you guys in a hurry to get a lot off money from players

Leave a comment:

• oogammi
    replied
    which ever idiot thought of this deserves a kicking cos theyre an idiot, completely spoilt cw so bang up job you ******* moron

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Forget that nonsense. Fighting one orange sylph is hard enough, fighting 3 is impossible.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    doesn't change much. when they started counting BR not point won for CW, it became a different feature.
    it just mean it will be easier for really heavy casher to reach top 16

Leave a comment:

• soseki
    replied
    well when cashers dont have enought addvance whit only orange sylph lets modefy cw like that they can use all 3 orange sylph so non casher lose they last change to win

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    why on earth was this not told on the first cw post?

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
    as professional as always.
    wonder if the word "shame" still have a meaning for r2games ?
    they sold it for more greed.
    r2games are min (communication) maxer (profit)

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    as professional as always.
    wonder if the word "shame" still have a meaning for r2games ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X