Wartune Christmas Countdown Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
    I find these events completely insulting, enough so to make me say after the January class wars, I am done.

This super spender, after the goodie packs, the recharge events, the big spender like a week ago, the wheel of garbage - and it's Christmas - the one time where we should actually be getting a few freebies. Instead, we get a mount event for like the 3rd week in a row, which I think it's safe to say - no one needs or wants.

I'm just done with it, and will go to a game which gives my brain a little more stimulation.

I'm complelty with you on that. I stopped heavy cashing a little while ago and now I'm gonna dramatically drop my cashing to virtually none. And once I do it won't be long before I just quit as Ill fall behind. So I will be gone in few months also. I need to find a new game. R2 are punishing their player base by insulting is with 20 big or massive spender events within the last 3 months. It's a complete joke and it cannot be justified to treat us like this. Sure pipster and few others will keep doing the events but unless filthy rich they are gonna lose their other faithful clients like me who spend a enough to make some people sicK. One by one people will leave and r2 will have no one to blame but themselves. I mean it's xmas and the only ones they're thinking about is themselves and what presents they by themselves with the money we invest in them.
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Comment

stop doing that crapy love thy mount event, unless you give us back event where we can collect tons of whip it's useless now.
      And spendind 180k balen for a +30 mount, that's a nice joke good job R2...
      Ingame name: Myria
      Class: Knight
      Br: 491k
      Serveur: Kabam 67

Comment

Just once in a year, you could be nice with players

To start with, list us what is gonna be spender pack 2, 3 etc. in the coming days, so we can plan ahead.

I like the double combo (one-time spender and super spender), but the problem is, there is nothing to spend on. I'm not gonna buy mount hoofs, since I max it out in 1.5 months for free. And the price is urrealistically high anyway. Same for whips, we don't need them, and it's still super- expensive.

I hope that in the coming days you can surprise us with something better. Like making available ALL mounts at HALF price so people who missed something can buy them. THAT would generate some income for you, and it would be a real Christmas promotion.

And the one thing you SHOULD do, is a... yes, you guessed... SC event!!!

Christmas should not be about greed and milking the few remaining whales and some n00bs further. It should be about making players happy. In my other favorite game, Doomlord, there are plenty of events with nice free prizes for Christmas. You should do the same.

But if nothing else... give us an SC event, please
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          Christmas should not be about greed and milking the few remaining whales and some n00bs further. It should be about making players happy. In my other favorite game, Doomlord, there are plenty of events with nice free prizes for Christmas. You should do the same.
          Amen! From a now ex whale lol
          Server: S371
          Guild: Harmony♣
          Class: Archer
          Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

"Whale" is a definition on how much you spend (100K+ USD) and not how strong you are I do spend far more on this game than I should (an average of 100-150 usd per month ) but I'm pretty far from being a "whale".

Btw, I wrote an analysis of how much the super sale etc. packs worth on my blog. Can't post it here, see link in the Blogs / Fan sites section of the forum.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Ohhh my "whale" definition was considerably lower in cash lol - if it's $100k then I've definitely never been one lol - my bad
              Server: S371
              Guild: Harmony♣
              Class: Archer
              Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                Super spender: r.i.p. Wartune oh no bugtune
                more like whinetune these days

Comment

after the last month on here i'll be needing a lot of wine... will put me in the christmas spirit unlike who ever decides the games events / updates.

Comment

guys if you are making christmass event then make it, but tommorow is gem synthesizer event and some people dont have level 10 gem transporter, so they have to miss rewards and watch how others are geting them who was luckier in tormented necropolis, guys add that level 10 transporter in shop, if you are making christmass events make it so people will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                      Christmas Countdown - Big Spender I

Duration: 2014/12/19 00:00 - 2014/12/19 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                      • R2Games: S1 – S555
                      • Kabam: S1 – S116
                      • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: During the event, spend the required Balen amounts (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                      • Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x100
                      • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: Mount Hoof x30
                      • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: Mount Hoof x80
                      • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: Mount Hoof x150
                      • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: Mount Hoof x300

Note: Each reward can be redeemed once per day.

Christmas Countdown - Super Spender

Duration: 2014/12/19 00:00 - 2014/12/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Description: During the event, spend the required Balen amounts (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                      • Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Insignia x40, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x1
                      • Spend 3,000 Balens to receive: 300,000 Gold, 250,000 Daru, Dragon Essence x10, Sylph Equipment Shard x5, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x2, Lvl.1 HP Divinity Soul x2
                      • Spend 6,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x20, Dragon Essence x30, Soul Seal x20, Sylph Equipment Shard x15, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x3, Lvl.1 HP Divinity Soul x5
                      • Spend 12,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x40, Dragon Essence x60, Soul Seal x50, Sylph Equipment Shard x30, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x6, Lvl.1 HP Divinity Soul x10, Lvl.6 HP Gem x2
                      • Spend 25,000 Balens to receive: 2,000,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Dragon Essence x100, Soul Seal x100, Sylph Equipment Shard x60, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x12, Blessings of God x10, Lvl.1 HP Divinity Soul x20, Lvl.7 HP Gem x2
                      • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 3,800,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x80, Mahra x50, Soul Seal x150, Sylph Equipment Shard x100, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x18, Blessings of God x20, Lvl.1 HP Divinity Soul x35, Lvl.8 HP Gem x2
                      • Spend 80,000 Balens to receive: 5,000,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x150, Mahra x100, Soul Seal x200, Sylph Equipment Shard x150, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x30, Blessings of God x30, Lvl.2 HP Divinity Soul x20, Lvl.9 HP Gem x2
                      • Spend 120,000 Balens to receive: 12,000,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x350, Mahra x300, Soul Seal x500, Sylph Equipment Shard x380, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x65, Blessings of God x60, Lvl.2 HP Divinity Soul x50, Lvl.10 HP Gem x2
                      • Spend 180,000 Balens to receive: 20,000,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x700, Mahra x700, Soul Seal x1,000, Sylph Equipment Shard x1,000, Sylph Equipment Enchantment Pack x150, Blessings of God x130, Lvl.2 HP Divinity Soul x100, Lvl.11 HP Gem x1, Ice Lion Card x1

Note: Each reward can be redeemed once during the event.

Christmas Countdown - Love Thy Mount

Servers:

Description: Train your mounts with the required amount (50) of Mount Training Whips to be rewarded.

Rewards:
                      100,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x5

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

Christmas Countdown - Mount Refining

Servers:

Description: During the event, use Mount Hoof to refine your Mount 3 times and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                      100,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x1

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

[Promotion] New Year's Treat I (Mount Training Packs)

Servers:

Description: Enjoy Wartune New Year's Treat, we got serveral special packs on sale in the Shop!

New Year's Treat I - A
                      10,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10
                      Price: 99 Balens, Limit of 200.

New Year's Treat I - B
                      100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x100
                      Price: 899 Balens, Limit of 100.

New Year's Treat I - C
                      1,000,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x1000
                      Price: 6999 Balens, Limit of 2.

New Year's Treat I - D
                      20,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x2
                      Price: 49 Balens, Limit of 200.

New Year's Treat I - E
                      200,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x20
                      Price: 459 Balens, Limit of 100.

New Year's Treat I - F
                      2,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x200
                      Price: 4199 Balens, Limit of 2.

I can't tell you how underwhelmed I am with this rubbish!
                      All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                      Class:Archer
                      Level:80
                      BR:4.1mill+
                      Server:S481

Comment

This wartunes has turned into a joke, the prices are outrageous for anything. They don't care about the lower BR players that can't keep up with Cashers. They took away the SC Soul Engraving event to put more spending events. Good show wartunes and good luck with that and your cashers. Soon they'll be only 1 player on this game. Time to move on to a new game which actually gives out rewards and cuts prices in half during seasonal occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                          ye this is getting out of control instead of events to help people like soul crystal exchange we getting the 5th whips event in a row when no1 has whips since atleast 2 whips events ago cause they stoped the gem events giving them long time ago.

And this spending events are getting crazier and crazier i get that some spend a couple of hundred dolars per month in a game but a couple of thousand in a couple of days and every few days there is 1 more of this "events", puff biggest issue is there are some people that do spend this kind of money or they wouldnt bother doing the event in the first place.
                          an yet they keep raising the level on the gem crafting when alot people dont even have level 6 an higher they shouldve at least kept it at level 4 to be fair

Comment

where's the clothing event....?????

Comment

Soul crystal exchange that requires Mount whips also is NOT soul crystal event *** !! really !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X