Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] VIP Renewal Payment Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in 90-95 runs necro i got only 1 transposer....allready know ))....very low drop rate

Comment

i have been over charged not just on vip and i did a tik and r2 said sorry no orders that mouths notn be spending any moor

Comment

a little glad to see this... gives me a little hope that my ticket would have an answer...
        suring 4 months or more... i was being charged twice for the 30 days of VIP...

Comment

I was being charged three or four for 30 days VIP depends on month.
          火FireMan - S416

Comment

Anyone get there extra VIP renewals refunded yet?

Been longer then it probably should be so I'm not sure if I need to file a disput via paypal or not. (Not even sure if I'm protected lol)

Comment

So moderators, any news on this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Gulldan View Post
                So moderators, any news on this issue?
                Seems to be a giant waiting game.
                Trying not to get grumpy at the ticket person, but at some point it's just gonna happen. Being nice isn't getting me any results. Took R2 a few days to get multiple VIP charges out of my bank, but it's gonna take a month+ to get them back? Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by R227590034 View Post
                  Seems to be a giant waiting game.
                  Trying not to get grumpy at the ticket person, but at some point it's just gonna happen. Being nice isn't getting me any results. Took R2 a few days to get multiple VIP charges out of my bank, but it's gonna take a month+ to get them back? Come on.
                  Do you guys have more details about this? I am considering enter in a new server next week, but it seems I wont buy VIP status... since I have no news about this problem of multiple charges...

Comment

Moderators? Any news?

Comment

canceled vip due to dead server 454 so don't care

Comment

lol nice one

Comment

wish they would just stop the auto payment FULL STOP sick to death of them deciding when i pay for vip, MY MONEY I DECIDE NOT YPOU sick of cancelling only fpor u to continue to take wheni hjave 3 months worth already, its getting stupid, just let us buy once a moth WHEN WE WANT TO

Comment

i didnt even know it was auto-payment still....i thought it was stopped about 6 months ago....then i look at my receipts and bang 3 toons vip auto payment i want a reinbursement and vip restored on my account on s558 plz....or i will contact my bank to investigate this and you know what banks are good for....they will charge back if their investigation deems so.

Comment

not fix bug tune?? to many bugs ...
                              when fix payments errors??

Comment

why not comp all vip players for the over charge

Comment

Working...
                                X