No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/23 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they fix that Crypt Keys drop from dungeons.
    Thats the worst thing they could have done to take Crypt Keys away from us

Comment

I have absolutely no problem getting crypt keys from dungeons. I get 2 per day doing hero quests in which one dungeon gives me 2 crypt keys or if I'm lucky the other 2 blitzes will gain me more keys. This rumor about crypt keys not showing up in solo dungeons is a complete lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Saravasse View Post
        I have absolutely no problem getting crypt keys from dungeons. I get 2 per day doing hero quests in which one dungeon gives me 2 crypt keys or if I'm lucky the other 2 blitzes will gain me more keys. This rumor about crypt keys not showing up in solo dungeons is a complete lie.
        what dolo dungeon? cause the one i blitz never gives them.

Comment

Yes

I have been asking for 40 to 49 Battlegrounds fixing forever. r2games is the best I take back every comment I have ever said about the developers

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
            I have been asking for 40 to 49 Battlegrounds fixing forever. r2games is the best I take back every comment I have ever said about the developers
            That makes 0,1% of players, good luck converting 99,9%
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I need level 10 scroll in the shop plzzzz

Comment

I want a Sylph red devil, to take the half health points regardless of the level and power of opponent. It makes you dance ... background with ironic music and attack the strongest!
                This will be the absolute counterpoint to everything going on. If there are vertical red violin ... 50% HP - 25% HP - 12.5 HP ...

Comment

considering that since the patch, between my 3 accounts i blitzed around 250 times without getting a single crypt key, and that before the patch, still between those 3 accounts i pretty much got at least one crypt key everyday on one of those accounts, i would hardly call that rumor a lie...
                  but hey maybe that problem only concern US west servers, as they seem to sc.rew those servers on purpose lately

Comment

Sure.

I haven't got a single one since new patch.

Comment

What discount coupon are they adding a timer to? and if so, how long do we have to spend it? I personally used the tree thinking I could hold onto the coupons.

Comment

Patch Notes:
                        Various Christmas event items now drop in the Wilds
                        Fixed an issue where level 70+ players mistakenly appeared in level 40 – 49 battlegrounds.
                        Tweaked the description for item, Discount Coupon – clarifying that the item is time-limited.
                        Fixed an issue where players could not view equipment in the Socket panel when Sylph equipment was worn.
                        Fixed some known language mistakes.
                        Hoping Christmas sleigh drops in wilds as it says "source events"
                        BuzzKill
                        Shadow Vale

Comment

screen shot , date and time posted in chat o i don believe you.

i now cap stamina evvery day in attemtps to get keys and still nothing.
                          BuzzKill
                          Shadow Vale

Comment

[/QUOTE]
                            Patch Notes:
                            • Various Christmas event items now drop in the Wilds
                            • Fixed an issue where level 70+ players mistakenly appeared in level 40 – 49 battlegrounds.
                            • Tweaked the description for item, Discount Coupon – clarifying that the item is time-limited.
                            • Fixed an issue where players could not view equipment in the Socket panel when Sylph equipment was worn.
                            • Fixed some known language mistakes.
                            [/QUOTE]

Please change from
                            "Various Christmas event items now drop in the Wilds"

to (Politically correct version)
                            "Various Christmas event Cupcake items now drop in the Wilds"

can see them giving us anything we really need!

Comment

i have points for ranked, and i am unranked in GB.....fix this pls

Comment

What I find funny is that when they say " Fix various issues " is certain maintenance/patches, they really mean remove all the free items
                                that all the players used to get in the game, e.g. crypt keys from camps. They should just really re word it and say " We are going to cupcake you over "

Comment

Working...
                                X