No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/23 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shut it every whiner here seriously you guys are very dumb to expect anything

Comment

pizza's and vodka
      Originally posted by plancha View Post
      like what?

Comment

how about fixing the drop rate of level 10 or higher gem transposer in necro the drop rate is way to low been trying for a while and still got nothing

Comment

can u fix also the blessed light? some times the spell does not heal ALL party

Comment

can you include this?

coz this wasnt mention in last patch.
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

West coast servers still have not received sylph arena rewards. Please fix the problem. We have lost out since the patch and with the new enchant your sylph event, it's not really fair to us. s531 requesting please.

Comment

again -4h from our Vips...
                Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

-1 Holi Chest .....

Comment

dont expect anything from these buggers guyz unless you are willing to spend 1000 dollar per month for balens

Comment

What can i say at last we are gonna have normal arena!!!!!!! yay

Comment

Originally posted by Saravasse View Post
                        I have absolutely no problem getting crypt keys from dungeons. I get 2 per day doing hero quests in which one dungeon gives me 2 crypt keys or if I'm lucky the other 2 blitzes will gain me more keys. This rumor about crypt keys not showing up in solo dungeons is a complete lie.
                        *cough* Cupcakes !
                        Boycott in S422

Comment

This new event is called "Santa Clause is expensive" : you must spend 50K balens to get a picture with Santa Clause, which holds in his hands a picture with a reindeer, if possible, Rudolph.
                          I hope this answered your question.

so sad but 100% true analogy of these greeeeeeeedy people

Comment

why no indication of compensate for the daily sylph arena rewards or the last week 4v4 PVP arena weekly rewards???

Comment

hahahahaha..............r2 can fix things permanently ?????????????????????
                              Last edited by mr0819917; 12-23-2014, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Wc not work in DI !....no need to buy more only for cata and necro!

Comment

Working...
                                X