No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/23 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West coast server 525, all rewards are being delivered, so it's not all west coast servers that have the problem

Comment

I'm sure they will find a new thing to illegally advertise and hand out 100x the rewards, then once the servers have spent $100,000 on recharges in an hour, they will put it down for maintenance and take away the rewards.

Everyone in Europe needs to write into the virtual goods ombudsman and raise issues

1. gambling in a game without age verification
      2. illegal gambling events without prizes being honored
      3. manipulative server merging (has been admitted to by previous r2 CTO in live stream)
      4. gambling with losing wagers resulting in wagers being returned (a very illegal way to addict children to gamble)
      5. seeding of r2 "players" who's balens accounts are funded by r2, and are used purely to push whales to spend more (also admitted to by previous r2 CTO in same live stream)
      6. reckless maintenance updates without a backup and rollback strategy
      7. manipulative event and purchase incentive timings which are way too common to be deemed (reasonable)
      8. deletion of all reasonable forum posts which point out mistakes.
      9. overall deceptive and manipulative practices

All "european" branded servers are now under the jurisdiction of the ombudsman, and are regulated. as of April 1 2014.

Comment

How about dimension issues? sometimes kick out from dimension to city each time as kill guardian?

Comment

Originally posted by BaxyBaxy View Post
          Wc not work in DI !....no need to buy more only for cata and necro!
          WC works everywhere it used to but only while you're in battle. This has been mentioned before but not announced officially that i've seen. Yes it works in DI too but only while you're in a fight not sitting idle in the dungeon.

Comment

IF you make cristmas tree cupons limited of time i wonth all wat i spend on this cristmas eventh back ther wasunt selekt time limitaishun ............................ wat you expekt to charg 100 000 balens next 3 days for to spend my cupons ??????????????????????????????
            Last edited by R24796711; 12-23-2014, 04:13 AM.
            ❤PaTeNcE❤
            Even the future has an end

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              unless you complete the quest for temple, you won't enter it. you will stay in normal battleground
              wish i knew this beforehand sft is a nightmare
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              Class: Archer
              BR: () crappy

Comment

please explain what means bound and why we need bound and not bound items in game?

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                  wish i knew this beforehand sft is a nightmare
                  i can imagine
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                    please explain what means bound and why we need bound and not bound items in game?
                    either it will be usefull one day or developper are too lazy to remove them (make your choice)

Comment

There has been a lot of maintenance recently, is the game getting more buggy?
                      Last edited by Rinkimi; 12-23-2014, 04:07 AM.

Comment

you also need to fix the atol boss even when getting rewards. Says you are getting crystals but never get them.

Comment

Cumon Wartune IT, get real. You don't need to take entire systems down for maintenance. Either the message is eroneous or this is the worst network in the world. Imagine if a bank, hospital worked like this. Rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by R25614345 View Post
                            you also need to fix the atol boss even when getting rewards. Says you are getting crystals but never get them.
                            you are getting them try looking at your profile

Comment

Originally posted by Rinkimi View Post
                              There has been a lot of maintenance recently, is the game getting more buggy?
                              the maintenance was last time
                              but as far as i remember, there is always one maintenance a week. this one is just sooner than usual

Comment

Originally posted by R25614345 View Post
                                You are getting them in mail, after take from mail they go to hide storage, look at your profile

Comment

Working...
                                X