Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/23 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/23 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 23rd of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Various Christmas event items now drop in the Wilds
    • Fixed an issue where level 70+ players mistakenly appeared in level 40 – 49 battlegrounds.
    • Tweaked the description for item, Discount Coupon – clarifying that the item is time-limited.
    • Fixed an issue where players could not view equipment in the Socket panel when Sylph equipment was worn.
    • Fixed some known language mistakes.
    • Adjusted the content of the Red Nosed Reindeer chest.

You fixing west coast arena and sylph arena rewards maybe?

Im quite sure you would have ninja'd a maintenance if rewards where handed out double, but now that we got none for the 2nd week in a row, you sit back and do nothing again.

Comment

they fix it AFTER everyone gets it. im laughing so hard at how they try to rip us off loool

Comment

Why dont you simply call it BugTune or CupcakeTune ? Much easier for people to understand what game they`re starting.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-22-2014, 05:51 AM.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Various Christmas event items now drop in the Wilds

uhmmm...what Christmas event?
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post

Why are you asking, you know that we`ll find out ourselfs as everything thats new in this game..
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

what about the sylph arena rewards? what about the league insignia? (i did not receive my weekly league insignia when i got the warrior marks and it has always been the same time for both of those rewards. so whats the problem?) i have not received any thing from either of those 2 events. Some other players say i need a screen shot to prove things. what would i be taking a screen shot of if nothing even pops up to take a screen shot. fix your game, or i foresee many players leaving and there goes your profits.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                like what?

Comment

still no sylph arena rewards or league insigs in server 23 west

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post

This new event is called "Santa Clause is expensive" : you must spend 50K balens to get a picture with Santa Clause, which holds in his hands a picture with a reindeer, if possible, Rudolph.
                    I hope this answered your question.
                    Boycott in S422

Comment

Fix the wrong spelling on levy when receiving the gold shows on the system: "leceived". and also, I dont know if some players have notice that syph equipment weakened the sylph. Before I can easily kill the Soul Drainer Solo, i have 4 sylph equipment for now, two was fully enhanced. Some players on my server have notice this or was a bug something.

S476
                      Floural Heart ATALANTA

Comment

i don't really give a cupcake about spelling just so long as it works when misspelled, this is not scrabble. fix sylph arena and league insig rewards and fix haveing to enter catacombs and necro before we can set blitz. this is stupid, you knew about theese issues, had 2 maintenances and addressed none of theese issues. sent out compensation but still no fix. all you want to do is add the stupid big spender events which by the way i am not rechargeing again for untill you fix this. the game is getting less and less fun as you are zapping the fun right out of it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
                          i don't really give a cupcake about spelling just so long as it works when misspelled, this is not scrabble. fix sylph arena and league insig rewards
                          ^ this....just this...7 says total without Daily reward, 2 missed weekly and missed weekly arena insigs this week. Not sure what else needs to be said :/

Comment

If i put soul crystals from bag to guild vault they dissapare fix that too.

Comment

Tweaked the description for item, Discount Coupon – clarifying that the item is time-limited.
                              How much is it gonna last?

Comment

Working...
                              X