Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/23 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kabam 23 west, still no sylph arena daily rewards could have made 2 more pieces of equipment by now.....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	typo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	1705630

I see you managed to fix some known language mistakes, and managed to add some new ones!

Comment

• Originally posted by R226289422 View Post
        I see you managed to fix some known language mistakes, and managed to add some new ones!
        No that one's been here since the last patch.

Comment

• kabam 30 west no arena or sylph arena daily weekly rewards get it fixed please

Comment

• Originally posted by wudafuu View Post
            kabam 30 west no arena or sylph arena daily weekly rewards get it fixed please
            they're too busy launching more servers to screw over more unsuspecting people
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• Fixed an issue where level 70+ players mistakenly appeared in level 40 – 49 battlegrounds.

so much for that fix, now theres lv 50-60-70-80 all in the same bg
              BuzzKill
              Shadow Vale

Comment

• Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                Fixed an issue where level 70+ players mistakenly appeared in level 40 – 49 battlegrounds.

so much for that fix, now theres lv 50-60-70-80 all in the same bg
                Screenies and server number, please.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  didnt take any screenies but server im on s523.

dont see how screenies do anything anyway all they have to do is search the logs ?? should say who was in where when etc ?
                  BuzzKill
                  Shadow Vale

Comment

• Happened again this time got screenies of lvl 80's but lower lvls left asap so could not get their screen stats

Click image for larger version

Name:	bg1.jpg
Size:	537.1 KB
ID:	1705673Click image for larger version

Name:	bg2.jpg
Size:	499.4 KB
ID:	1705674Click image for larger version

Name:	bg3.jpg
Size:	499.5 KB
ID:	1705675
                    BuzzKill
                    Shadow Vale

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      OK So BG takes priority over the fact that I'm still getting screwed outta sylph arena rewards? Are you kidding me? I don't care that some low lvl people are complaining about BGs...maybe they should stop camping. How about the fact that now 2 weeks West Coast Servers aren't getting any rewards from Sylph Arena? Thats not a priority?

Comment

• lvls 64 to 80 in this bg . thats 3 bg in a row. by the look of it might be a bug people are exploiting by taking their gear and sylph troops off to lower br which may be the cause of it.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bg4.jpg
Size:	496.9 KB
ID:	1705676
                        BuzzKill
                        Shadow Vale

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture battleground.PNG
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	1705678 then they put things like this in chat when its over to make fun of people, sorry i don't have 500k BR so 4 or 5 kills is all i can muster up. mt BR is only 308k BR and against mostly 500k BR's so if 5 wins in a battleground against people 200k BR higher than me gives this game the right to make fun of me, you can lick my cupcake !!!
                          Last edited by jeremiah36; 12-23-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• so...still no compensation for our lost daily/weekly pet arena & last wk 4v4 pvp arena?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
                              Attachment mail fix pls !
                              Can't attach ...
                              i think you're in the wrong forum... wartune hasn't had attachment mail for a while

Comment

• everyone should stop spending money for a month, and see what R2 does then... I guarantee that things will change. They might actually start paying attention to the game, and listen to how the players feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X