X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thisdude
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    Lol, I don't care if it's free or not. Players aren't lucky, it's a sick ploy to get people playing between christmas and new years.
    You can check again the rewards lists only has 3 different items: basic shards, equip shards and kyanites.
    Do you think it's worth getting 2 SAME events? If I was complaining I would complain about the weapon cloth piece which is unfair for mages.
    More often that not it is a helmet piece thats offered which has been more unbalanced in mages favor over the other 2/3's of the classes in game.

Leave a comment:

• R230657214
    replied
    i decorated the tree, it gave me an event code, but when trying to collect from hot events in game, it says card is invalid, check the code.
    the code is correct, yet its not working
    ???????

PS: yesterday it was working

Leave a comment:

• ICHABY
    replied
    Thanks to event

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Well...at least it's gonna balance the thing a little since there was no weapon in the Darknight set last time :/
    And because mages make out better overall with clothing buffs, since there's 9 more hats than weapons to date.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    If I was complaining I would complain about the weapon cloth piece which is unfair for mages.
    Originally posted by plancha View Post
    this fruit exchange is really underwhelming. i dont see any decent trade at all. maybe the weapon clothing is nice if you are not a mage :/
    Well...at least it's gonna balance the thing a little since there was no weapon in the Darknight set last time :/

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    this fruit exchange is really underwhelming. i dont see any decent trade at all. maybe the weapon clothing is nice if you are not a mage :/

Leave a comment:

• Itachi-i
    replied
    Originally posted by R226289778 View Post
    (sarcasm of course)maybe ill be able to collect enough of either or to get mount
    Read well, the mount do not get only with the fruits. The mount is get from: Reindeer's Gift x200 + Christmas Fruit x95 for Lost Reindeer Card x1. Good luck to get 200 Reindeer´s Gift!

Leave a comment:

• R21998754
    replied
    Originally posted by R226289778 View Post
    (sarcasm of course)maybe ill be able to collect enough of either or to get mount
    lol i think the same thing will happen for me lol

Leave a comment:

• R226289778
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DeathIn3D
    replied
    You need to beat the BOSS in wilds (12 hours seed and gives 13 fruits)

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    how do you get the fruits from farm?

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Originally posted by Tombspike View Post
    why are you complaining? it is 2 separate events....... consider the players lucky that we got this free event ya moron....
    Lol, I don't care if it's free or not. Players aren't lucky, it's a sick ploy to get people playing between christmas and new years.
    You can check again the rewards lists only has 3 different items: basic shards, equip shards and kyanites.
    Do you think it's worth getting 2 SAME events? If I was complaining I would complain about the weapon cloth piece which is unfair for mages.

Leave a comment:

• Tombspike
    replied
    Just to get this straight.

Reindeers Gift is the event thing from chest from hot events and quests.
    While Christmas Fruit only comes from wilds and farms.
    .. That's sick.. Why separate it? Whose idea is it?
    why are you complaining? it is 2 separate events....... consider the players lucky that we got this free event ya moron....

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Just to get this straight.

Reindeers Gift is the event thing from chest from hot events and quests.
    While Christmas Fruit only comes from wilds and farms.
    .. That's sick.. Why separate it? Whose idea is it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X