Christmas Fruit Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fruit Exchange

Duration: 2014/12/24 - 2015/1/2 23:59(Server Time)

Description: Exchange certain amount of Christmas Fruit or Reindeer's Gift for other items.
    • Christmas Fruit x1 for 10,000 Gold
    • Christmas Fruit x5 for 50,000 Daru
    • Christmas Fruit x15 for 50,000 Kyanite
    • Christmas Fruit x24 for Sylph Equipment Shard x60
    • Christmas Fruit x35 for Basic Coordinate Shard x25
    • Christmas Fruit x50 for Intermediate Coordinate Shard x30
    • Christmas Fruit x120 for Reindeer Weapon x1
    • Reindeer's Gift x200 + Christmas Fruit x95 for Lost Reindeer Card x1

Just to get this straight.

Reindeers Gift is the event thing from chest from hot events and quests.
    While Christmas Fruit only comes from wilds and farms.
    .. That's sick.. Why separate it? Whose idea is it?
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
      Just to get this straight.

Reindeers Gift is the event thing from chest from hot events and quests.
      While Christmas Fruit only comes from wilds and farms.
      .. That's sick.. Why separate it? Whose idea is it?
      why are you complaining? it is 2 separate events....... consider the players lucky that we got this free event ya moron....

Comment

Originally posted by Tombspike View Post
        why are you complaining? it is 2 separate events....... consider the players lucky that we got this free event ya moron....
        Lol, I don't care if it's free or not. Players aren't lucky, it's a sick ploy to get people playing between christmas and new years.
        You can check again the rewards lists only has 3 different items: basic shards, equip shards and kyanites.
        Do you think it's worth getting 2 SAME events? If I was complaining I would complain about the weapon cloth piece which is unfair for mages.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

how do you get the fruits from farm?
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

You need to beat the BOSS in wilds (12 hours seed and gives 13 fruits)

Comment

(sarcasm of course)maybe ill be able to collect enough of either or to get mount

Comment

Originally posted by R226289778 View Post
                (sarcasm of course)maybe ill be able to collect enough of either or to get mount
                lol i think the same thing will happen for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by R226289778 View Post
                  Read well, the mount do not get only with the fruits. The mount is get from: Reindeer's Gift x200 + Christmas Fruit x95 for Lost Reindeer Card x1. Good luck to get 200 Reindeer´s Gift!

Comment

this fruit exchange is really underwhelming. i dont see any decent trade at all. maybe the weapon clothing is nice if you are not a mage :/

Comment

If I was complaining I would complain about the weapon cloth piece which is unfair for mages.
                      Originally posted by plancha View Post
                      this fruit exchange is really underwhelming. i dont see any decent trade at all. maybe the weapon clothing is nice if you are not a mage :/
                      Well...at least it's gonna balance the thing a little since there was no weapon in the Darknight set last time :/
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                        Well...at least it's gonna balance the thing a little since there was no weapon in the Darknight set last time :/
                        And because mages make out better overall with clothing buffs, since there's 9 more hats than weapons to date.

Comment

Thanks to event

Comment

i decorated the tree, it gave me an event code, but when trying to collect from hot events in game, it says card is invalid, check the code.
                            the code is correct, yet its not working
                            ???????

PS: yesterday it was working

Comment

Lol, I don't care if it's free or not. Players aren't lucky, it's a sick ploy to get people playing between christmas and new years.
                              You can check again the rewards lists only has 3 different items: basic shards, equip shards and kyanites.
                              Do you think it's worth getting 2 SAME events? If I was complaining I would complain about the weapon cloth piece which is unfair for mages.
                              More often that not it is a helmet piece thats offered which has been more unbalanced in mages favor over the other 2/3's of the classes in game.

Comment

Working...
                              X