Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Christmas Fruit Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic Christmas Fruit Exchange

Christmas Fruit Exchange

Duration: 2014/12/24 - 2015/1/2 23:59(Server Time)

Description: Exchange certain amount of Christmas Fruit or Reindeer's Gift for other items.
    • Christmas Fruit x1 for 10,000 Gold
    • Christmas Fruit x5 for 50,000 Daru
    • Christmas Fruit x15 for 50,000 Kyanite
    • Christmas Fruit x24 for Sylph Equipment Shard x60
    • Christmas Fruit x35 for Basic Coordinate Shard x25
    • Christmas Fruit x50 for Intermediate Coordinate Shard x30
    • Christmas Fruit x120 for Reindeer Weapon x1
    • Reindeer's Gift x200 + Christmas Fruit x95 for Lost Reindeer Card x1

• R244542437
    replied
    Originally posted by TWW1981 View Post
    Bet the answer will be: You can get the weapon with reindeer event. And here you can buy the gifts! That's the point!!!
    Just fruit like me better

Leave a comment:

• TWW1981
    replied
    Originally posted by R244542437 View Post
    But no christmas tree for planting, boss don't drop it )))

Next year now
    Bet the answer will be: You can get the weapon with reindeer event. And here you can buy the gifts! That's the point!!!

Leave a comment:

• R244542437
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    You either plant those Xmas tree yourself or you steal those in the farm of your friends...Otherwise, you can't get them anymore
    But no christmas tree for planting, boss don't drop it )))

Next year now

Leave a comment:

• TWW1981
    replied
    Not right Doranos,dear. 120 for weapon. Half the true as usual. R2 just made ppl play in good faith that once you did something good for non-cashers.

Leave a comment:

• R213133119
    replied
    Oh yeah i look it wrong, my mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by R213133119 View Post
    i used all attempts in wild and plant too and i got 187 Need 13 more and hoped i get 200 but no. OK i could stole from others but so so so so so sry that iam not that greedy like R2.
    eh...the highest amount of fruit needed for the Christmas fruit exchange is like 95 fruits... I think you are mistakenly forgot some of the requirement for the mount : You need 200 Reindeer's gift and 95 Christmas fruits for the mount...

Leave a comment:

• R213133119
    replied
    i used all attempts in wild and plant too and i got 187 Need 13 more and hoped i get 200 but no. OK i could stole from others but so so so so so sry that iam not that greedy like R2.

Leave a comment:

• TWW1981
    replied
    Curse you to 9 generations! Let your children have 2 heads as hungry for money as you are!!!

Leave a comment:

• TWW1981
    replied
    What did you do with Christmas fruits?! Greedy R2! Wanna us to buy them?!!!

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by R244542437 View Post
    Christmas fruit don't available at wilds, now where may we find them?
    You either plant those Xmas tree yourself or you steal those in the farm of your friends...Otherwise, you can't get them anymore

Leave a comment:

• R244542437
    replied
    Christmas fruit don't available at wilds, now where may we find them?

Leave a comment:

• greenpro
    replied
    This is very difficult for lower lv, the prize can only be used in lv over, and I do not know to use it later, who can explain this

Leave a comment:

• SoNasTy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tombspike View Post
    why are you complaining? it is 2 separate events....... consider the players lucky that we got this free event ya moron....
    How many events where just armor and head piece and no wepon for archers and knights?

Leave a comment:

• katakii
    replied
    Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
    Read well, the mount do not get only with the fruits. The mount is get from: Reindeer's Gift x200 + Christmas Fruit x95 for Lost Reindeer Card x1. Good luck to get 200 Reindeer´s Gift!
    damn last year was stinky socks and you was need 200 source was crypt blitz&solo camp,s all was chance cet reindeer cacher or not now good bye reindeer if you no cacher it eally shucks to see how creedy r2 is that iven no chritmas spirit,cive atleast christmas time chance to cet reindeer to like was last year!Oh well atleast i was lucky and cet my this year good luck all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X